Re: Macclesfield

High court judgement was adjourned last week for a further ten weeks. I think their fans are still of the opinion their owner is just stalling for time. I wouldn't put any money on them completing the season, although their results alone would probably keep them in the league.

BBC Sport reporting three Macclesfield players have applied (successfully) to the EFL to cancel their contracts. This leaves them free to sign for another club in this transfer window (what's left of it). As yet, they haven't been named. They may have a pretty threadbare squad by the weekend. I can imagine players will be rushing to sign up.

George Street-Bridge wrote:It's being discussed on the Macclesfield forum but you can't tell if the names suggested are kosher or on people's wish-lists.
I think that is the only source of information for their fans. Like our forum it's mostly speculation. The official Macclesfield Town website says nothing. When their match with Plymouth was called off by the EFL, their chairman almost simultaneously put out a statement, on the official site, that the game was definitely going ahead.