Re: Supporters meeting.

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Over three months now since the last 'quarterly meeting.

Now whilst it doesn't need to be to the day, I rather think it is about time the club posted details of date, time and place of the next meeting.

Why don't you email them and ask?

Oh.......

Both Kevin Ward and Gavin Foxhall don't reply.

Oh indeed. :grin: :grin: :grin:

But let's not get off topic. It is incumbent on the board of directors to keep their word. We the supporters/owners of the club have been promised quarterly meetings where questions can be put. Surely not unreasonable to ask that the meetings at least take place.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
weownourclub wrote:All dates for the open forums announced in June and next 1 is on January 30th.
Bore off Stan.
Excellent.

Why do you need to be so rude about answering a simple question?
Because you don't bother to read anything just post S### on here. You said in 1st post "It's about time" the board announced the dates... they did it in JUNE ffs.

weownourclub wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
weownourclub wrote:All dates for the open forums announced in June and next 1 is on January 30th.
Bore off Stan.
Excellent.

Why do you need to be so rude about answering a simple question?
Because you don't bother to read anything just post S### on here. You said in 1st post "It's about time" the board announced the dates... they did it in JUNE ffs.
If you recall the board of directors changed the date of the last meeting. I look forward to January 30th being confirmed.

Could I suggest you be slightly less aggressive, ffs, :grin:

Bore off Stan.
Originally the meetings were only for Trust members quarterly.
I assume that the recent idea of open meetings will commence once the trust meeting is finished,
To be honest I thought they were totally on different dates though.
More I think of it are they not 2 totally different events.
The open meeting being in the Ivy?
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on January 7th, 2020, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amberexile wrote:
Bore off Stan.
Seems like a good date, just as the transfer window is about to close and we'll have a better idea of the shape of our squad for the remainder of the season.
Doubt it as Flynny very rarely attends.
Seen him once so far.
Did ask Shaun and was told he was not required to attend as was the same for the Academy manager albeit last one who came was Byron so that's a fair way back.
Sheridan & Westley both turned up once each mind you they never lasted until the next one. :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Bore off Stan.
Seems like a good date, just as the transfer window is about to close and we'll have a better idea of the shape of our squad for the remainder of the season.
Seen him once so far.
Did ask Shaun and was told he was not required to attend as was the same for the Academy manager albeit last one who came was Byron so that's a fair way back.
Sheridan & Westley both turned up once each mind you they never lasted until the next one. :lol:
As there will be a little over 24 hours of the window left, I do think we will have a better idea of the shape of our squad regardless of whether Flynn attends as we will have conducted most, if not all, of our transfer business by then.

Amberexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Bore off Stan.
Seen him once so far.
As there will be a little over 24 hours of the window left, I do think we will have a better idea of the shape of our squad regardless of whether Flynn attends as we will have conducted most, if not all, of our transfer business by then.
I agree.

The really important thing is that our directors are choosing to engage with the supporters.I am often critical of them but it is very much to their credit that they will be available to answer questions in an open forum on 30th January.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Over three months now since the last 'quarterly meeting.

Now whilst it doesn't need to be to the day, I rather think it is about time the club posted details of date, time and place of the next meeting.
You've got your wish. See you there?
Probably not.

Nonetheless, I will email the club a list of questions which I would like to see answered. I will post them up on here, and hopefully we will know the clubs/directors view.

But without equivocation it is very much to their credit that the meeting is to be held.