Re: Supporters meeting.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Why hold it at RP why not at the Bush and earn Club a few quid in pub takings
Have you ever turned up for one?
Even with 70/100 our normal turnout we also have all the board seated in front of the fans plus video plus Argus plus county staff passing the mike around plus the screen. Plus all seated. Plus tidy parking. Plus getting a pint (albeit plastic glass) :roll:
Always thought the Ivy was like a Spoons. :lol:

Loyalfoot wrote:So after all that Stan you won't be there?

With all the passion and ideas for the club would it not be an idea for you to attend and voice all your points you air on here??
Of course he should fly across from the West of Ireland.
Sit and listen for an hour or so to what the board report then if very lucky and time allows get a quick question in before its time to close the meeting.
Not many planes flying back from Cardiff to Knock around Midnight on a Thursday evening.
Of course he should be there.
Its a disgrace big time.

ps Have you been to any?

Loyalfoot wrote:So after all that Stan you won't be there?

With all the passion and ideas for the club would it not be an idea for you to attend and voice all your points you air on here??
No I won't.

But thanks to the modern wonder that is the internet I will ensure my questions are.

It's not about the personalities, it's about the issues, as Tony Benn used to say. You see even though I am 400 hundred miles away I can answer your questions in a moment. Let's hope that the directors of Newport County are equally at ease with electronic communication.