How bad does it have to get ?

As the headline says , 'how bad does it have to get ' before the BOD consider the managers position ???

Chucking money at the problem may not be the answer if the answer is the 'Manager' and not the players .
I have heard countless rumours of dressing room unrest , falling's out and players fed up with the tactics being used irrelevant of what the players are saying in the press.

Re: How bad does it have to get ?

For me , this can’t go on much longer. If we fail to get anything today ( atm losing 0-1 ) just after HT now and not scoring then I’d give him Swindon at home and if we don’t get the win, his time is up. Still some window for the incoming manager.

He won't get sacked this season.
He's near enough only just started a 2 year contract that would need paying up and it's questionable if we need to throw that money away, and it would have to a disaster of biblical proportions for us to be the one side to be relegated this season.
The question is, how have we gone from within 30 minutes of promotion to L1 to relegation form this season?

County-at-the-races wrote: and it would have to a disaster of biblical proportions for us to be the one side to be relegated
Verily I say unto ye. I wouldn'st beteth my mortgage on it not happeneth my son.

The Cat wrote:At least wait until after today's match 'super fan'
One game doesn't make the point one way or another. I said at Christmas for me Flynn needs 14 points from the first 10 games of the new year. We're now 2-1 up 5 points from four games if we hang on.

neilcork68 wrote:
The Cat wrote:21up now, so that'll spoil some of the statistics quoted

7 points ( if we hang on ) is still VERY POOR from 33 points available
If we win next week, it still won't be great if you track it back that far, but 6 points out of 6 would be great. The here and now is Flynn shouldn't go anywhere if we hold on today

The Cat wrote:I agree that today doesn't mean anything on its own but let's be positive. Flynn put Matt on and he scored so give credit where it's due
Sub worked and both forwards score - still a big month but this will be good for confidence all around.