Re: Grandstand Scunthorpe

Percy plunkett wrote:Just goes to show,supporting AFC is never predictable.Two quick goals and finally a win.Down to me advising Flynny to put Haynes at RB although not expecting any credit for it.
I thought you were wanting credit for the amber shorts today. :grin: Brilliant result anyway whatever shorts we had.

pembsexile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Just goes to show,supporting AFC is never predictable.Two quick goals and finally a win.Down to me advising Flynny to put Haynes at RB although not expecting any credit for it.
I thought you were wanting credit for the amber shorts today. :grin: Brilliant result anyway whatever shorts we had.
Been as you are offering,I will take it,thanks.

whoareya wrote:More satisfying than the result is the humiliation of the usual handful if miserable ******* who wrote the game off before half time.

A total embarrassment to yourselves and the club.
Well my grandson didn’t. As Jeff on Soccer Saturday was reading the score at half time, he predicted 1-2. He is doing my prediction next week.

pembsexile wrote:
whoareya wrote:More satisfying than the result is the humiliation of the usual handful if miserable ******* who wrote the game off before half time.

A total embarrassment to yourselves and the club.
Well my grandson didn’t. As Jeff on Soccer Saturday was reading the score at half time, he predicted 1-2. He is doing my prediction next week.
good start !!

Good Evening

On a similar note, my daughters fella asked to join the prediction league last league game, I said we are more than half way through but joined him anyway.
He got his first prediction correct and today his second spot on.
Two games, two correct. What’s worse is in two games he has overtaken mrs_in_npton ( previous champion) who has been doing it all season. That didn’t go down too well!

Phil in Northampton

pembsexile wrote:Hope someone listened to my grandsons other forecast. Liverpool 1-0 now and guess what - Bobby Firmino first goal scorer. :grin: :grin:
He’s bang on so far isn’t he, and if that Spurs defender hadn’t stumbled on the line to save his first effort he would have two goals atm :grin:
I don’t have an online account sadly but I’m on the lottery :lol: here’s hoping

Make no mistake we murdered them second half. Great performances all over the pitch.

As for the clowns who have been talking about Flynny not caring or losing the dressing room you should have seen the reaction from the manager and the team at the end.

Matt and Amond on target as well, only 1 defeat in our last 5 games and that was away to a championship side-we're falling apart.

Great result and a very welcome 3pts. Some impressive stats 2nd half with 12 shots. Not bad away from home. Shame about the huge dip in form again this season. Not been able to glance at the league table for a few weeks and not been able to watch the Efl show since october. Well done to all involved today.

Coxy wrote:Great result and a very welcome 3pts. Some impressive stats 2nd half with 12 shots. Not bad away from home. Shame about the huge dip in form again this season. Not been able to glance at the league table for a few weeks and not been able to watch the Efl show since october. Well done to all involved today.
Same here.
Tape the EFL show every week and have just deleted it every week as not worth watching.
At last looking forward to our few minutes tonight. :cheers:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Coxy wrote:Great result and a very welcome 3pts. Some impressive stats 2nd half with 12 shots. Not bad away from home. Shame about the huge dip in form again this season. Not been able to glance at the league table for a few weeks and not been able to watch the Efl show since october. Well done to all involved today.
Same here.
Tape the EFL show every week and have just deleted it every week as not worth watching.
At last looking forward to our few minutes tonight. :cheers:
Same here guys, will sneak a peek tonight. :cheers: