Brains Trust, Aka Whoareya , Corpaboy etc

Nice to see that yet another sensible subject to debate was ruined by the brains trust with their inability to debate and their ability to turn to insults because 'thankfully' we won yesterday and a sensible question that they think they win because of us gaining 3 points yesterday.
the win papers over the cracks that we have won 7 points out of 33.
That is still an awful return for any club / manager to return irrelevant of how much they believe the manager has in the bank because of what he has done in the 'past'
I'm as happy as everybody that we won but the question / statement I made at half time ( when we were 'playing awful and losing ) still remains.

And by the way dont share a bed with Stan, he snores and pinches the duvet

Re: Brains Trust, Aka Whoareya , Corpaboy etc

neilcork68 wrote:Nice to see that yet another sensible subject to debate was ruined by the brains trust with their inability to debate and their ability to turn to insults because 'thankfully' we won yesterday and a sensible question that they think they win because of us gaining 3 points yesterday.
the win papers over the cracks that we have won 7 points out of 33.
That is still an awful return for any club / manager to return irrelevant of how much they believe the manager has in the bank because of what he has done in the 'past'
I'm as happy as everybody that we won but the question / statement I made at half time ( when we were 'playing awful and losing ) still remains.

And by the way dont share a bed with Stan, he snores and pinches the duvet

That's on a good night.