Re: Scunthorpe United Match Report

Morganrum wrote:That was a good read , unfortunately another opposing manager-criticised our style of play and knew what to expect despite not being able to get out of their own half in the second half. I wonder if he criticised the pitch at RP in October too.
Yes , I noticed that. When it comes to post-match comments after losing to us , these managers have very little imagination - and even less grace and humility. Pathetic.

lowandhard wrote:
Morganrum wrote:That was a good read , unfortunately another opposing manager-criticised our style of play and knew what to expect despite not being able to get out of their own half in the second half. I wonder if he criticised the pitch at RP in October too.
Yes , I noticed that. When it comes to post-match comments after losing to us , these managers have very little imagination - and even less grace and humility. Pathetic.
It is pathetic and actually highlights their own deficiencies as a coach. I don’t agree with Flynn criticising our own players publicly but I’ve never known him to blame another teams style of play for us losing, which is to his credit.

Morganrum wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
It is pathetic and actually highlights their own deficiencies as a coach. I don’t agree with Flynn criticising our own players publicly but I’ve never known him to blame another teams style of play for us losing, which is to his credit.
Agree with that , he may criticise the officials but not the opposition for winning. Like you though I’d prefer him to do his bollocking in private.

lowandhard wrote:

Yes indeed, agree entirely. Here's hoping for another example Saturday, Seems such a long time since one after a home game