Re: Wilfried Bony

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Lol freeloading .... yeah he’s driving all the way down here for scrambled eggs on toast.

I’m sure there’s a two way arrangement here .... prob the media’s worded this way for people to get the hump .. and guess what .....
Well apart from our hospitality ( presumably the pasta meals and energy drinks :grin: ) he’s getting to use all the training facilities and the advantage of training with professional footballers - not something the average local gym provides. If he’s not providing a fee or working for us, I’d say he’s freeloading. If he’s doing work, is he coaching? If so is he coaching the strikers?

Having just returned from a 9 hour session in the Potters it beggars belief that he would prefer to
obtain a million for starters in Saudi.
Padraig get a new Agent you could be a millionaire overnight.
Just totally ridiculous.
Worlds gone mad
Bloke is taking the piss but if idiots are happy to pay.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Having just returned from a 9 hour session in the Potters it beggars belief that he would prefer to
Just totally ridiculous.
Worlds gone mad
I’d take the news with a pinch of salt. The Iranians would do anything to try and discredit the Saudi’s.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Having just returned from a 9 hour session in the Potters it beggars belief that he would prefer to
Just totally ridiculous.
Worlds gone mad
I don't blame the lad best of luck to him he has to secure him and his families future

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Just totally ridiculous.
Worlds gone mad
I don't blame the lad best of luck to him he has to secure him and his families future
Crazy world though Jim, I don’t know about you but the NHS refused point blank to give me a million when I signed on, didn’t get a golden goodbye either. Kind patients kept me supplied with chocolate, biscuits and the odd bottle though :grin:

UPTHEPORT wrote:I don't blame the lad best of luck to him he has to secure him and his families future
Seriously?
How much money must he have already that would keep most of us going from the age of 31? And this is what is wrong with football, even supporters saying he needs as much money as possible to retire on! Does he not have plans to do 'SOMETHING' from 35 or 40 or is he just going to sit on his arse getting fat and waiting for death.
Now I don't blame him if some clowns in the desert want to pay him millions, but it will hardly be testing himself will it, or putting something back into the country that provided his chance at fame and riches?