Re: Stan’s fault?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Brilliant.
Haha well he invariably seems to kick up a storm on here, whether he means to or no. He seems to have a posse of dedicated critics willing to tussle with him doesn’t he? Reading what he has to say, I haven’t found offence but there are a few with whom he often seems to end up in a slanging match! :lol:

The Usual Suspects but as long as its kept civil no harm in it.
All joking apart the wind is picking up here in downtown Rogerstone.
Digressing me and Mrs Nouble opened our curtains yesterday morning and couldn't believe our eyes.
Strapped to the fence opposite was a superb Santa in full regalia, superb face and it must of come off a ride as it had a start button on it.
As the day progressed kids with parents came along and took selfies etc great fun.
Just after dark some yobs had smashed its ceramic head off.
Finally at 4.00am this morning it was ablaze and fire engine was called.
Black toxic smoke everywhere.
What planet are some people on.
I digress.
Anyway lets keep everything as civil as possible on here.
Thinks its got a chance?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Just after dark some yobs had smashed its ceramic head off.
Maybe the Ringland ferals have run out of buses to smash so came over to Roggie

papajohn wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Just after dark some yobs had smashed its ceramic head off.
Quite possible.

papajohn wrote:
Sorry to be an anorak but,only one g in Rogie.

Percy plunkett wrote:
papajohn wrote:

This must be a contender (and there will be many in the running) for a thread that has gone off topic in the shortest number of jumps and with surely the most bizzare of subject matter ever covered - starting off from a named storm being that of the name of a poster on this board, to a Santa's head that had been photographed, vandalised and burned in less than 24 hours, to an observation that the shortening of 'Rogerstone', isn't 'Roggie' but ' Rogie' (with a mention for Ringland thrown in for good measure) - I had a good laugh (not at you but with you).

Fourthousand wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
papajohn wrote:

This must be a contender (and there will be many in the running) for a thread that has gone off topic in the shortest number of jumps and with surely the most bizzare of subject matter ever covered - starting off from a named storm being that of the name of a poster on this board, to a Santa's head that had been photographed, vandalised and burned in less than 24 hours, to an observation that the shortening of 'Rogerstone', isn't 'Roggie' but ' Rogie' (with a mention for Ringland thrown in for good measure) - I had a good laugh (not at you but with you).
:lol:

Fourthousand wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
papajohn wrote:

Only on this message board eh? :lol: Glad I started the thread now. To quote the bard “ all’s well that ends well “. What’s certainly true of County fans is that we’re stronger together than divided. Now where’s Dr Pangloss when you need him?

Fourthousand wrote:
This must be a contender (and there will be many in the running) for a thread that has gone off topic in the shortest number of jumps ......
I rather think Highandwide was not thinking this thread was meant to be overly serious when he posted. And as for going off topic, surely all threads are about me!!!!

It's all about me. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
This must be a contender (and there will be many in the running) for a thread that has gone off topic in the shortest number of jumps ......
I rather think Highandwide was not thinking this thread was meant to be overly serious when he posted. And as for going off topic, surely all threads are about me!!!!

It's all about me. :grin:
No, I really think you are responsible for this weather . If I squint hard enough I can see you there on the coast over the waters with a gigantic bellows directed at the mainland. I shouldn’t pander to you though, I doubt your message board ego is shrinking any time soon :lol:

papajohn wrote:
Having grown up in Rogie and now live in Ringland I know which is the roughest, I really can't understand why bus windows being smashed on chepstow road by the royal oak gets credited to Ringland when the royal oak has it's own estate full of the feral variety