Lost Season Ticket

I have appeared to have lost my season ticket.
The last time I can remember having it was New Year's Day after the Cheltenham game at the ticket office when I purchased my ticket for the MK Dons game.
If anyone finds it , it would make my day.
My name is Christopher Pearce-Webb.

Re: Lost Season Ticket

chepstowamber wrote:I have appeared to have lost my season ticket.
The last time I can remember having it was New Year's Day after the Cheltenham game at the ticket office when I purchased my ticket for the MK Dons game.
If anyone finds it , it would make my day.
My name is Christopher Pearce-Webb.
I did the same earlier in the season mate, luckily mine was found by RP staff who happened to know me. Before I retrieved it the County ticket office kindly issued me a ticket for the day. If yours doesn’t turn up I believe it can be replaced for a small admin charge. All the best.

Hi guys, thanks for showing interest in my situation.
My lost ticket hasn't turned up but I went to the shop and they ordered a new season ticket for a small fee and printed me a match ticket for my usual seat for the Swindon game.
If anyone tries to get in on my ticket the stewards will be alerted, great service from the shop.
Chris

chepstowamber wrote:Hi guys, thanks for showing interest in my situation.
My lost ticket hasn't turned up but I went to the shop and they ordered a new season ticket for a small fee and printed me a match ticket for my usual seat for the Swindon game.
If anyone tries to get in on my ticket the stewards will be alerted, great service from the shop.
Chris
Good to hear

chepstowamber wrote:Hi guys, thanks for showing interest in my situation.
Chris
Great news and well done to the shop for sorting it out.