Re: Stan’s fault?

daftasfxxx wrote:
papajohn wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Just after dark some yobs had smashed its ceramic head off.
Finally at 4.00am this morning it was ablaze and fire engine was called.
Black toxic smoke everywhere.
What planet are some people on.
Maybe the Ringland ferals have run out of buses to smash so came over to Roggie
Having grown up in Rogie and now live in Ringland I know which is the roughest, I really can't understand why bus windows being smashed on chepstow road by the royal oak gets credited to Ringland when the royal oak has it's own estate full of the feral variety
Where in Rogie did you live?

daftasfxxx wrote:Blackbirds close then Keene Avenue, ebenezer, thornbury park and for a short while top of high cross lane
That's a short move from Blackbirds to Keene Ave.Another short one to Ebenezer then Thornbury.Then up with the posh people in the lane,your parents must have been hiding from the rent man or something.

Percy plunkett wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Blackbirds close then Keene Avenue, ebenezer, thornbury park and for a short while top of high cross lane
That's a short move from Blackbirds to Keene Ave.Another short one to Ebenezer then Thornbury.Then up with the posh people in the lane,your parents must have been hiding from the rent man or something.
Its not rough.
Just normal to decapitate Santa then put him on the pyre.
Best curry house for miles though.
Lets be fair its just the whole town.

I have to say Harps,my partner and I have been in there twice.A few years ago,it had so many additives in it we were bloated until lunchtime the next day.A few months ago,I got a takeaway there and it was bland and tasteless.Wouldn't recommend it.
Sorry folks if this thread has got derailed but,we are talkin' Rogie,the centre of the universe.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Yeah all quite close, I was actually born in a flat in blackbirds, the ones in thornbury and the lane was after I left home

Percy plunkett wrote:I have to say Harps,my partner and I have been in there twice.A few years ago,it had so many additives in it we were bloated until lunchtime the next day.A few months ago,I got a takeaway there and it was bland and tasteless.Wouldn't recommend it.
Sorry folks if this thread has got derailed but,we are talkin' Rogie,the centre of the universe.
Pop in and ask for Ray.
Every Friday night but changed this week to Saturday as me and Mrs Nouble want to improve our Park run times.
Megga portions.
Tried to finish the balance tonight but it beat us again.
1 portion enough for 3 mate.
Correct Rogie the centre of the Universe mate.

Exile 1976 wrote:
whoareya wrote:This is like reading an audition for when Rainman met Derek.

:lol:
Exile on a quiet day just for you I will do a story on the most famous player to kick a ball for your town club
apart from the gentle giant.