Re: Jordon green

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Here we go folks.
Frank is not cracking up after all.
20th August 2016

Newport 1 Crewe 1.

Feeney took Jordan Green off in the 19th minute after blaming him for Alex Kiwomya's goal in the 16th minute.

All coming back now. the lad was on loan from Chelsea, total class at our level.

Feeney then in the 23rd minute took off Turley and brought on Parkin.
Rigg equalised in the 80th minute.

Don't believe me look it up.

Not bad memory for an oldie eh.
Yep, just found this

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport ... unty-boss/

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:I was hoping Lewis Collins would get a chance.Just hope Flynny doesn't now send Lewis out on loan,he wouldn't would he?
Never to be seen again

No way Percy.
Me,you and most people want Collins playing but,Waters can play wide also and with Robbie coming back......

fontague-smythe wrote:I Can remember Westley substituting him after twenty minutes in one match .
I felt sorry for the lad in that game !! Don’t know what was said , but I was stood right behind it and Jordon stormed straight off back to the dressing rooms .

More great Man Management from Westley !!
He really was a knob wasn’t he ???

BTW .... welcome back Jordon . Hope it works out better than last time

Corpaboy wrote:
fontague-smythe wrote:I Can remember Westley substituting him after twenty minutes in one match .
I felt sorry for the lad in that game !! Don’t know what was said , but I was stood right behind it and Jordon stormed straight off back to the dressing rooms .

Start again Corpa.
Have a read of above comments.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

Start again Corpa.
It's what happens when you haven't got some stability around the club - a turnstile replaces a door in the Managers office and the Management Merry Go Round comes to Town and turns up in the car park with all the razmataz that goes with it. The idea is then you have to select one of the nags that you see going around and around, again and again and again and then go on a journey with one - you might, however, want to have a go instead at hooking a shiny new duck if the Merry Go Round isn't your thing. Most of the time the prizes here, like the goldfish, are so cherished initially but you shouldn't get too attached to them as they don't last too long in their new environment. Regardless of whatever you hooked or teamed up with as your prize, disappointment soon sets in when you get a closer look to see it is just some cheap old tatt.

Both ex Managers, not here, no interest, let's move on.

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

Start again Corpa.
It's what happens when you haven't got some stability around the club - a turnstile replaces a door in the Managers office and the Management Merry Go Round comes to Town and turns up in the car park with all the razmataz that goes with it. The idea is then you have to select one of the nags that you see going around and around, again and again and again and then go on a journey with one - you might, however, want to have a go instead at hooking a shiny new duck if the Merry Go Round isn't your thing. Most of the time the prizes here, like the goldfish, are so cherished initially but you shouldn't get too attached to them as they don't last too long in their new environment. Regardless of whatever you hooked or teamed up with as your prize, disappointment soon sets in when you get a closer look to see it is just some cheap old tatt.

Both ex Managers, not here, no interest, let's move on.
You sound upset, hope you didn’t have too much beer and candyfloss before you went on the Big Dipper mate! :grin: :grin: :grin:

And welcome back Jordon, May be just what we need.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

Start again Corpa.
I stand corrected , Harps !

Westley was still a knob though ??? :wink:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Beerhat Kohli wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
yes but westley was the manager says it all
Surprised that clown didn't play him in goals.

"yes, he's 5 foot 1. But he believes he can be taller he can be".
Once again it was Feeney that took him off after 20 minutes.
He failed to chase back and Feeney took him off straight away.
Don't think he kicked a ball for us again after that.

He played up to, and including 31st December. Subbed in the 19th minute against Crewe, 20th August. Feeney blamed him for Crewe’s goal.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on January 15th, 2020, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.