Re: Players in & out

Percy plunkett wrote:Poleon out,also Azeez and Leadbitter but,they will stay injured until after the window closes.One more CM needed although not Ledley as too expensive and too crocked.
In agreement with that but would also like a real hitman (like just about every other club in the efl) :grin:

Definitely Poleon and Azeez out. I'd keep Leadbitter….. I know he's been a waste of a wage so far but he actually is a rather good RB when fit! Saying that if the new RB we have signed is as good as he sounds do we really need 2 quality RB's maybe, maybe not?

paleale wrote:Harps and Einstein out. Some entertainment in.
Getting ridiculous now.
How many current Usernames have you still got.
I make it 8 in the last 2 weeks.
Lets see if you can get to a dozen before Friday.
Got to have so many IP addresses :roll:
Very sad

neilcork68 wrote:
paleale wrote:Harps and Einstein out. Some entertainment in.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I didnt get mentioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yet another poster who likes my posts and agrees with my views :wink: :wink:

I'm not sure if their other 6 split personalities who they post under would agree with them though but I'll take it :lol: :lol:
You didn't get mentioned because you have 1 Username.

Amberexile wrote:Unless we make more signings before Saturday's match, I wouldn't be surprised to find we have done all of the incoming business we will do during this window already, he said hoping to be wrong.
Well, Bony and Ledley can be signed after the window closes anyway.

NearlyDead wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Unless we make more signings before Saturday's match, I wouldn't be surprised to find we have done all of the incoming business we will do during this window already, he said hoping to be wrong.
Well, Bony and Ledley can be signed after the window closes anyway.
Exactly.