Mindly perturbed......

..................that's Newport Welsh for "seriously pissed of!"
Our season ticket seats (you know, the one's I paid for, up front), for which I assumed would be available for cup matches, have been sold to somebody else for the match next Tuesday. Have got others, but that's not the point. They are our seats, around our mates. I really would have appreciated the an explanation of the terms and conditions regarding the sales of these tickets beforehand, rather than find out when I incidentally went online.
Rant over. Nothing you can do when the money men take over. Sorry.

Re: Mindly perturbed......

Are you saying that you are entitled and have been denied or are you saying that you have just found out you are not entitled under the terms of the season ticket. If the latter, were you not told this when you bought your season ticket or provided with what you are/are not entitled to?

Papa John
Clearly you are guaranteed Cup seats as a season ticket holder.
This competition has so far only had the Bisley available.
I would love to sit in my seat in the Hazel but alas its never been open.
Do think it should of been for this game though.
Unless you get in pretty quick I can see regulars getting soaked Tuesday
I was 7/8 rows back against MK Dons seat was soaking and rained on throughout the game.
What a poxy stand that is.

whoareya wrote:Nothing to do with the money men taking over fella, cup games haven't been included with Season Tickets for donkeys years. Have you missed the priority purchase date, so they've assumed you didn't want them for Tuesday?
No priority for this game or senior concessions.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Papa John
Clearly you are guaranteed Cup seats as a season ticket holder.
This competition has so far only had the Bisley available.
I would love to sit in my seat in the Hazel but alas its never been open.
Do think it should of been for this game though.
Unless you get in pretty quick I can see regulars getting soaked Tuesday
I was 7/8 rows back against MK Dons seat was soaking and rained on throughout the game.
What a poxy stand that is.
Your last comment made me think. There were those who used similar such words to describe Somerton Park back in the day, (not me I loved the place, warts and all) but we could always say ' ah yes but it's our XXX' (whatever word was used to describe it - except when it was owned by the Council, then the Receiver etc....but you get my drift). Some of us still look back at it fondly (certainly not all of us but surely the facilities would have gotten improved by now!!!).

Today we can't say 'ah yes, but it's our poxy stand' and I wonder if we ever will be able to say that it is, whether partially, wholly or the Council is once more in the frame.
But for me the day I really dread is the day when we haven't even got a poxy stand for the rain to piss in, and I then start looking back and wish for the days of the SP pxss smelling bogs in a ground we sometimes owned, or the poxy rain drenched front seats of the ground we currently share and rent - not exacting standards either one!!! (the one I'll never look back to fondly is Spytty - yes it did a job but never did it for me). RP is the best for me by a country mile, now we just got to get a foothold into the ownership and then that 'poxy stand 'will feel so much better wet or dry.

The difference was in those days we all stood apart from a small crowd in the stand.
When I was a kid we would sneak up at half time thinking we would not be spotted.
We always were.
If it poured down we could all get under the tin roof on the railway side.
Had my spot for years and years.
Dad had his towards the front.
I rarely went around the back to watch us play second half other end either
Hazel for me, quite happy as it is.