Re: Lennel John Lewis

G Guest wrote:The shop was the unsung hero of the great escape match against Notts County. He was brilliant and earned the penalty for County's first goal. But we could not get him on the field enough, always injured.
Exactly, he was here a couple of years and I seem to remember he was invariably injured. Exactly how many appearances he made I’d have to research.

Was always injured for Grimsby before signing.
2 years crocked with us.
Then 2/3 years crocked with the Shrews.
All he could muster were 3/4 minute cameos off the bench.
Heard he takes a good penalty for a bit of trivia.
Would get more out of Crofts than the Shop.

lowandhard wrote:
G Guest wrote:The shop was the unsung hero of the great escape match against Notts County. He was brilliant and earned the penalty for County's first goal. But we could not get him on the field enough, always injured.
Exactly, he was here a couple of years and I seem to remember he was invariably injured. Exactly how many appearances he made I’d have to research.
He played 28 times ( more than I thought ) in the league 2015-16 and only twice the following year. I’d steer well clear

lowandhard wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
He played 28 times ( more than I thought ) in the league 2015-16 and only twice the following year. I’d steer well clear
Always look every Saturday at Ex players progress.
Never seen a player continually brought on every game for the last few minutes.
It still counts on Wiki as an appearance.
Think quite a few with County were similar.
Can only remeber 1/2 starts for the Shrews sure there were more though