Re: Grandstand - Plymouth at Home Park

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Are contributors saying we lost the game because of a ball boy in injury time.
Heard a few but that's up with the best.
As somebody is always saying on here Move on.
Nobody said that harps but you are yet another one commenting on a game you never even watched
County had Plymouth on the ropes the last quarter, injury board raised , minimum of 4 minutes, goal keeper goes down fakes an injury and times wastes so long he's booked, between him and the ball boy they waste over 2 minutes of the 4 and how long did the ref add....
14 seconds
Wrong again, actually asking a question as the more I know about the game it becomes more interesting.
Now you have explained politely I have my answer.
This is the thing Frank. Rather than debate there's a group of people here who just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. They don't read what is written they merely listen to each other and are quick to make really bad points.

Daftas does though take the biscuit. In his determination to disagree with you he actually says exactly what I have been saying.

Quite funny in its way but silly nonetheless.
That's funny Brendan I can't see anywhere where I disagreed with you, just pointed out that you were commenting on something you didn't even see though in all the games I've watched over RP I have yet to see a ball boy deliberately hold on to a ball, take their time yes but to hold on to it no and that's where you draw the line which Plymouth have obviously instructed there ball boys to cross

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Are contributors saying we lost the game because of a ball boy in injury time.
Nobody said that harps but you are yet another one commenting on a game you never even watched
County had Plymouth on the ropes the last quarter, injury board raised , minimum of 4 minutes, goal keeper goes down fakes an injury and times wastes so long he's booked, between him and the ball boy they waste over 2 minutes of the 4 and how long did the ref add....
14 seconds
Wrong again, actually asking a question as the more I know about the game it becomes more interesting.
This is the thing Frank. Rather than debate there's a group of people here who just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. They don't read what is written they merely listen to each other and are quick to make really bad points.

Daftas does though take the biscuit. In his determination to disagree with you he actually says exactly what I have been saying.

That's funny Brendan I can't see anywhere where I disagreed with you, just pointed out that you were commenting on something you didn't even see though in all the games I've watched over RP I have yet to see a ball boy deliberately hold on to a ball, take their time yes but to hold on to it no and that's where you draw the line which Plymouth have obviously instructed there ball boys to cross
Ours do not even get up off there arses for us or the opposition.
Whoever is responsible for them needs to sort them out.
Totally pointless they cannot even bother to pass the towel to Mickey.
All of them are a total waste of space.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
14 seconds

So why do you think I'm wearing a stupid cap?

Seriously I don't mind, it's hardly that I'm a shrinking violet. But don't you think that if people took the time to read what is being written and didn't have knee jerk reactions this board would be more interesting?