Re: No injuries

No idea how it works but if we loan out a duffer do we still pay part of his salary.
Why for instance did Flynny think Polleon would be a success or even worse Randall (1 sub appearance)
Regardless that lot add up to a fair amount in salary, agents fees and if it still happens signing on fees.
Did he say Azeez was Championship standard.
Mind you Feeney said that about Elito.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No idea how it works but if we loan out a duffer do we still pay part of his salary.
Why for instance did Flynny think Polleon would be a success or even worse Randall (1 sub appearance)
Regardless that lot add up to a fair amount in salary, agents fees and if it still happens signing on fees.
We may see Elito tomorrow. I think he had potential, another player we didn’t use properly imho though admittedly some evidence he was a bit of a luxury. He was decent going forward but not necessarily the best in a midfield rumpus on a wet Newport Saturday.

lowandhard wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No idea how it works but if we loan out a duffer do we still pay part of his salary.
We may see Elito tomorrow. I think he had potential, another player we didn’t use properly imho though admittedly some evidence he was a bit of a luxury. He was decent going forward but not necessarily the best in a midfield rumpus on a wet Newport Saturday.
Doubt it mate.
Last I heard of him he was struggling to get a game for Barnet last season in Nationwide, no idea if moved on or still there though

I would think a club would try to pay as little amount of the players wage as they can get away with.It works both ways I guess,we would want a club to pay most of Azeez's wages,they would offer less and we agree something that suits both clubs.I would hope we aren't paying all of Nurse's salary but contributing a sum and the same with the others.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:With no Baker, Haynes or Nurse in the team or on the bench today it appears we were mislead.
Flynny forgot about the first 2. :lol:

Nurse played Tuesday so must be a recent in last few days problem.

Exile 1976 wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:With no Baker, Haynes or Nurse in the team or on the bench today it appears we were mislead.

Why, how long are they out for because he said we had no long term injuries except for OB?
Fair enough, Perhaps I mislead myself by not picking up on the long term description. Time will tell I suppose.

Exile 1976 wrote:Yet now it looks like we have at least two more long term injuries with Flynn saying Leadbitter (who told his previous manager that his body was giving up on him yet somehow ended up with a 2yr deal with us) and Haynes likely to be out for the season.
Exile

Its Baker out for the season (Serious Groin problem)

Flynny & Hats did remark after pre season that we have a problem in Leadbitter.

Why 2 years for a duffer who like Exile stated told the Rovers manager he was knackered.

Good agent?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Yet now it looks like we have at least two more long term injuries with Flynn saying Leadbitter (who told his previous manager that his body was giving up on him yet somehow ended up with a 2yr deal with us) and Haynes likely to be out for the season.
Exile

Its Baker out for the season (Serious Groin problem)

Flynny & Hats did remark after pre season that we have a problem in Leadbitter.

Why 2 years for a duffer who like Exile stated told the Rovers manager he was knackered.

Good agent?

Yeah I meant Baker, don’t know why I wrote Haynes.
Great agent, not good.