Re: Grandstand - Walsall at Rodney Parade

rodneyboy wrote:If it wasn't for our injury crisis I would seriously think anout dropping Labadie.Apart from falling over to win free kicks he is seriously off the pace.MOM You're having a laugh.
Sadly I have observed him being more guilty/clever of going to ground to win free kicks recently. Unfortunately as I see it an inevitable consequence of refs being too gullible in awarding free kicks when players fall over. I hasten to add however, that it's often extremely difficult to distinguish what is a genuine free-kick/penalty or clever deceit by the player especially when it is the player who is appealing for the foul has deliberately initiated the contact.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
PC on his PC wrote:Much better than Cambridge. We need now to get a settled side
Not a chance with all the injuries and un availabilities plus all 3 senior forwards being woeful more than good.
Not long ago you stated that with a squad of 23 (without academy players) quite a few would not be getting game time. I reckon it's all hands to the pumps at the moment.
Totally correct.
Also agree with your last sentence but I bet Flynny never thought this would happen did he.
If he did would he have loaned out Whiteley/Azeez and Jefferies and sent Maloney back.
Of course not.
Maloney was recalled by Chalton not sent back, Azeez will probably struggle to hold a place down at TUFC, Whiteley is back at his natural level but all good fun

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rodneyboy wrote:If it wasn't for our injury crisis I would seriously think anout dropping Labadie.Apart from falling over to win free kicks he is seriously off the pace.MOM You're having a laugh.
With no votes for him on our MOM thread think you are 100% correct there
We are a much better side with Labadie in it, even if he is a bit of the pace at the moment. Opponents don't like playing against him for one, plus he is a natural leader and motivates others.