Re: Fiver for a semi final

Exile 1976 wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:I'm sure I paid about £30 for a ticket for the 2 Checkatrade finals I attended, so not cut-price tickets but not stupidly expensive for a day at Wembley.

If County got to the final I reckon we'd take 15-18K fans.

If we get to the final I’d be surprised if we took more than 6000

That's the trouble we been spoiled over past few years been so many times

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:I'm sure I paid about £30 for a ticket for the 2 Checkatrade finals I attended, so not cut-price tickets but not stupidly expensive for a day at Wembley.

If County got to the final I reckon we'd take 15-18K fans.

If we get to the final I’d be surprised if we took more than 6000

That's the trouble we been spoiled over past few years been so many times
Equally, there's still no guarantee that County will ever walk out at Wembley again....so go while we can I say!
(although I'll probably not be well enough to go myself, but those who can, should - assuming we get past Salford of course)

Well, I've just added 23 to the attendance on Wednesday so apologies if you're sat behind my group of 6-7 year old junior club players, for most of these it will be their first game they've ever attended so hopefully a few fans for the future plus their parents start watching more regularly.

I'll be teaching them a few County songs before Weds. I might avoid the one about our 'friendship' with sheep though.
Last edited by DeePeeNCAFC on February 14th, 2020, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Most ManUre fans need a satnav to get to home games.
How many Man United fans does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two - one to do it, and one to drive the car up from Surrey.
How many PMT-afflicted women does it take to change a lightbulb?
JUST ONE ALRIGHT, I DON'T NEED A MAN'S HELP SO JUST CLEAR OFF.