Surprise again

Two threads deleted on Saturday evening on this board now. Both threads initiated by the same person. I read both of them and I found neither of them (the initial posts) to be racist, sexist or promoting violence. You have to ask as to why they were taken down. Censorship rules on this messageboard. Such a shame.

Re: Surprise again

I had an explanation as why they have been removed . I dont agree with it but I will take it on the chin. One of my many chins that is :lol:

yet again the brainless minority Daftas,whoareya think they can do or say what they want and get away with it by abusing because they obviously lack the intelligence to debate as adults.
George gets away without publicly apologising because he was wrong as I proved and my post was in fact CORRECT.

Evening Mike

Unfortunately 3 Contributors can hurl regular abuse at others, it appears.
One no longer on here but surprise surprise appeared again yesterday and straight away back to his old ways.
We know the other 2 one with an out of order comment calling me Rainman clearly hinting at Autism.
Sure this thread of yours will be pulled as well mate.
No idea how they get away with it.
Cheers.

Re: Man of the Match poll

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Fair enough Neil, you are right about Northampton and I was wrong. "Yet again"
If you had only stopped there. :grin:

Yeah I thought that :lol:

Poor when you haven't got the balls to admit your wrong and just end it there :lol:

OK we did have a few shots on target against a team of part time players. These part time players played us off the park in the second half and we were lucky to survive .In Michael Flynn's own words for yesterday...The better side lost in that tie

neilcork68 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Fair enough Neil, you are right about Northampton and I was wrong. "Yet again"
If you had only stopped there. :grin:

Yeah I thought that :lol:

Poor when you haven't got the balls to admit your wrong and just end it there :lol:

OK we did have a few shots on target against a team of part time players. These part time players played us off the park in the second half and we were lucky to survive .In Michael Flynn's own words for yesterday...The better side lost in that tie
As I've said before Neil, our club obviously isn't good enough for you. As a proper top supporter you deserve a lot better ....try out a few more clubs like our Stanley until you get the right fit.

Oh so I can't support the club that I have supported for 45 years because I dare to question things ?

Give your head a wobble.....

You can divorce your wife , break up friendships , quit your jobs but a real fan can never give up on THEIR CLUB

How dare you even suggest it !

You can't make up what some posters post on here

neilcork68 wrote:Oh so I can't support the club that I have supported for 45 years because I dare to question things ?

You can divorce your wife , break up friendships , quit your jobs but a real fan can never give up on THEIR CLUB

You set yourself up as some sort of martyr, I think you are a knob.

Fourthousand wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Oh so I can't support the club that I have supported for 45 years because I dare to question things ?

You set yourself up as some sort of martyr, I think you are a knob.
If only this forum had a like button

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Evening Mike

One no longer on here but surprise surprise appeared again yesterday and straight away back to his old ways.
We know the other 2 one with an out of order comment calling me Rainman clearly hinting at Autism.
Cheers.
Yes. You and Stan Einstein being but two of them.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Evening Mike

Cheers.
No one's getting away with anything - your idea of an unofficial forum is different to mine, I'm still here and so are you - that should tell you that your own preference to have the forum operate like an OAP day centre is irrelevant.

I say again, it's an unofficial forum - people can come here and take the piss all day, every day if they want to and you can do sweet FA about it, so get over yourself and jog on.