Last 20 league games

Played 20

Won. 4

Drawn 6

Lost. 10

Goals For. 14

Goals Against. 17

Points 18

Too much of a hangover to work out percentages etc but not very good reading the facts is it ?
14 goals in 20 games
18 points out of 60

Football is an entertainment results business and are we getting value for money , entertained and much joy out of our club at present.
Yes he has done ' fantastic for the club in the past' but this is the ' here and now ' and under his management I fear for our future because of the evidence in front of my eyes . The football on show is dreadful , the entertainment value is awful and I honestly don't believe he has the knowledge or ability to turn it around.

Re: Facts for posters to think about

neilcork68 wrote:Last 20 league games

Played 20

Won. 4

Drawn 6

Lost. 10

Goals For. 14

Goals Against. 17

Points 18

Too much of a hangover to work out percentages etc but not very good reading the facts is it ?
14 goals in 20 games
18 points out of 60

Football is an entertainment results business and are we getting value for money , entertained and much joy out of our club at present.
Yes he has done ' fantastic for the club in the past' but this is the ' here and now ' and under his management I fear for our future because of the evidence in front of my eyes . The football on show is dreadful , the entertainment value is awful and I honestly don't believe he has the knowledge or ability to turn it around.
Look Out The 'Boo Boys' are out: Cork, Frank and Stan.

Re: Facts for posters to think about

neilcork68 wrote:Last 20 league games

Played 20

Won. 4

Drawn 6

Lost. 10

Goals For. 14

Goals Against. 17

Points 18

14 goals in 20 games
18 points out of 60

Look Out, 'The 'Boo Boys' are back out: Cork, Frank and Stan.