Re: Surprise again

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Evening Mike

Unfortunately 3 Contributors can hurl regular abuse at others, it appears.
One no longer on here but surprise surprise appeared again yesterday and straight away back to his old ways.
We know the other 2 one with an out of order comment calling me Rainman clearly hinting at Autism.
Sure this thread of yours will be pulled as well mate.
No idea how they get away with it.
Cheers.
No one's getting away with anything - your idea of an unofficial forum is different to mine, I'm still here and so are you - that should tell you that your own preference to have the forum operate like an OAP day centre is irrelevant.

I say again, it's an unofficial forum - people can come here and take the piss all day, every day if they want to and you can do sweet FA about it, so get over yourself and jog on.
That says it all doesn't it. :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Evening Mike

Unfortunately 3 Contributors can hurl regular abuse at others, it appears.
One no longer on here but surprise surprise appeared again yesterday and straight away back to his old ways.
We know the other 2 one with an out of order comment calling me Rainman clearly hinting at Autism.
Sure this thread of yours will be pulled as well mate.
No idea how they get away with it.
Cheers.
No one's getting away with anything - your idea of an unofficial forum is different to mine, I'm still here and so are you - that should tell you that your own preference to have the forum operate like an OAP day centre is irrelevant.

I say again, it's an unofficial forum - people can come here and take the piss all day, every day if they want to and you can do sweet FA about it, so get over yourself and jog on.
That says it all doesn't it. :roll:
Yes it does - so like it, lump it, or ignore it.

neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:A million sperm and your the one that got through......says it all really doesnt it :shock:
Having seen your menopausal 'I want an apology ' thread last night, it's clear you have no dignity.

Only where your concerned
Go and watch Mrs Doubtfire on your super massive telly.

Guys, time to tone down the personal insults and keyboard backbiting I feel. There's enough bitterness on the www already, and a poor TV presenter seemingly died following online pressure.

We all have different views and expectations but are supposed to be united over one thing at least - and they wear amber shirts.

I suggest some more personal restraint and even some self-imposed bans because life isn't worth all this bitterness and snide comments.

Thanks

As much as I am saddened by her death by her taking her own life ( Laura Whitmore said those words on 5 live this morning ) and the abuse she seems to have got from keyboard warriors over the internet who hide behind their keyboards and think they can say what they want behind a Pseudonym lets not forget that she was up for a serious charge for attacking her boyfriend ( allegedly ) and brought some of the abuse on herself.
Nobody deserves any abuse off these 'cowards on the net'' but she was hardly a saint.

neilcork68 wrote:As much as I am saddened by her death by her taking her own life ( Laura Whitmore said those words on 5 live this morning ) and the abuse she seems to have got from keyboard warriors over the internet who hide behind their keyboards and think they can say what they want behind a Pseudonym lets not forget that she was up for a serious charge for attacking her boyfriend ( allegedly ) and brought some of the abuse on herself.
Nobody deserves any abuse off these 'cowards on the net'' but she was hardly a saint.
She might not of been mate but let’s not forget her boyfriend didn’t want to press charges or even go to court,if police and courts just left them to sort it would never of got this far

phil crump wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:As much as I am saddened by her death by her taking her own life ( Laura Whitmore said those words on 5 live this morning ) and the abuse she seems to have got from keyboard warriors over the internet who hide behind their keyboards and think they can say what they want behind a Pseudonym lets not forget that she was up for a serious charge for attacking her boyfriend ( allegedly ) and brought some of the abuse on herself.
She might not of been mate but let’s not forget her boyfriend didn’t want to press charges or even go to court,if police and courts just left them to sort it would never of got this far

Can’t do that imo as that would play into the hands of abusive men/women that have a ‘hold’ over their partner.

phil crump wrote:True but I know a few who have called police on abusive partners only to be told it’s a domestic we can’t do anything if she hadn’t been so high profile would of been no fuss
There is a policy now of prosecuting domestic violence even when the complainant wish not to proceed.

The problem is that many victims of abuse withdraw from prosecution due to coercion. By the same token there are instances where minor altercations become blown up to be something they are not.

Whatever the truth a woman has taken her own life and that is a tragedy.