Re: Grandstand: Grimsby Town at Blundell Park

We actually could have scored a few more but,the defending was poor instead.King was poor,Khan very quiet,Labs did very little except kick a bag.Willmott did ok first half but,as predicted,when in a back four looked poor,two powder puff tackles and got easily beaten at the end which could have been five.Why put Abrahams on,he does nothing except run around.Positives,we tried to play on times,Sheehan and Nurse did well,Gorman worked hard.Green always looks a threat so why take him off.One last moan,they played for second balls,Inniss and Demetriou won headers and their players picked up the ball,why can't we do that,no one near enough to Matt first half.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Why did he take Inniss off at half time?
Immense on Saturday.
Defender off for Labs?
Every game Green gets hauled off why?
Inniss got a bang on the nose so maybe he's broke it though only guessing.Labs possibly seen as a positive move but,he did very little,although their trainers bag knows he's been in a game and is a bit sore.Don't know why Green comes off,especially when it is Abrahams who has lost the plot.

Congrats to Podge on getting to 50 goals, a fantastic achievement in this era of players not staying long enough at one club to make a lasting impression.

I wonder where he stands in the County all-time top scorers? I bet Reebok would know the answer, I'd love to see a list of, say, the top twenty goalscorers ever. Fingers crossed that he scores many more and that Reebok gets better soon.