Re: The I'm still backing Flynny thread

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Help you both out

They have 58 players on their books

21 have played for County.

Just 1 manager Flynny.

That does not look very good.
And how many of those 21 were involved in the fantastic cup runs of the last few seasons and the journey to the play-off final? Did you have grave concerns in your mind when you were sat at Wembley just 9 months ago?

This criticism is based on hindsight on the back of an admittedly poor run of performances, but there are plenty of people on here who take obvious hindsight and recycle it as intuitive foresight.

The board has come out and confirmed that the Elite partnership will end, so its been acknowledged that it hasn't worked out this season, so its going to change.

If companies sacked everyone when projects haven't worked quite as intended - we'd all be on the dole.

We lost that play-off final in injury time of extra time, down to 10 men. Had they used VAR we could easily have won 2-0 in normal time we'd be having a go at League 1 football and hopefully enjoying the ride.

We didn't, but we so bloody nearly did, and anyone that manages to take us on those journeys deserves patience and trust.

That's what hindsight tells me.
According to Gavin Foxhall we have a contract with Elite Management. A contract is an agreement between parties which is legally enforceable. It involves the exchange of consideration. Consideration is either money or monies worth or a service.

Now I don't think it is good enough for the club to say we had a contract with Elite Management which is coming to an end. What I would like to know is how long this contract has been in place. And the details of this contract were. Were we obliged to take Elite Managements players? Did we pay Elite Management monies? If yes, how much? When did the contract begin? Were all the directors aware of this contract? Why were the Trust members not informed of this contract from the beginning?

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Amond
Abrahams
Collins
Flynny himself plus an awful lot of Ex County players way above any other agency maybe?
Amond - club legend
Abrahams - showed promise early season
Collins - the next Messi according to Percy

Don’t see a massive problem myself
You are prone to exaggeration,I said Collins has potential that should have been used instead of Waters.He is no Messi anyway because Lionel is a number 10 playmaker,Collins is a wide attacking player.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Amond
Abrahams
Collins
Flynny himself plus an awful lot of Ex County players way above any other agency maybe?
Amond - club legend
Abrahams - showed promise early season
Collins - the next Messi according to Percy

Don’t see a massive problem myself
You are prone to exaggeration,I said Collins has potential that should have been used instead of Waters.He is no Messi anyway because Lionel is a number 10 playmaker,Collins is a wide attacking player.
Amond certainly not the player he was for us.
Abrahams after a couple of decent games one being Cheltenham in Mickey Mouse has been woeful including 2 more recent Mickey Mouse games.
2 year contract like Azeez who exactly the same after one tidy game was hopeless.
We have both for another season.
Collins a youngster with promise.
Your comment seriously sounds like something your mate would say.
Whoops we are not Barcelona.

I don’t think Amond has had anywhere near the quality of service as he did last year. Also he’s played less minutes & deeper than he did last season. After he’d played in 41 games last season he’d netted 18 times, this season it’s 13 times.
To put this season’s tally so far into perspective, that’s just one goal less than he scored in 51 games for us two seasons ago...

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Help you both out

They have 58 players on their books

21 have played for County.

Just 1 manager Flynny.

That does not look very good.
And how many of those 21 were involved in the fantastic cup runs of the last few seasons and the journey to the play-off final? Did you have grave concerns in your mind when you were sat at Wembley just 9 months ago?

This criticism is based on hindsight on the back of an admittedly poor run of performances, but there are plenty of people on here who take obvious hindsight and recycle it as intuitive foresight.

The board has come out and confirmed that the Elite partnership will end, so its been acknowledged that it hasn't worked out this season, so its going to change.

If companies sacked everyone when projects haven't worked quite as intended - we'd all be on the dole.

We lost that play-off final in injury time of extra time, down to 10 men. Had they used VAR we could easily have won 2-0 in normal time we'd be having a go at League 1 football and hopefully enjoying the ride.

We didn't, but we so bloody nearly did, and anyone that manages to take us on those journeys deserves patience and trust.

That's what hindsight tells me.
According to Gavin Foxhall we have a contract with Elite Management. A contract is an agreement between parties which is legally enforceable. It involves the exchange of consideration. Consideration is either money or monies worth or a service.

Now I don't think it is good enough for the club to say we had a contract with Elite Management which is coming to an end. What I would like to know is how long this contract has been in place. And the details of this contract were. Were we obliged to take Elite Managements players? Did we pay Elite Management monies? If yes, how much? When did the contract begin? Were all the directors aware of this contract? Why were the Trust members not informed of this contract from the beginning?
Fair enough, make enquiries to the club, but in my opinion you are quite possibly alone in needing that level of detail based on your defined terms of contracts. Perhaps most fans are either not interested, dont even know, or are satisfied that the agreement is coming to an end.

I'm going to sit on the fence on this question.

I'd allow him to see out the season and then sack him and all his team and tell Elite Management Agency where to go. I would have a new Manager all lined up to take over who's first job is to cancel the first few weeks of the off-season so that he can assess all contracted players and get rid of any dead wood. I would give the new Manager some parameters with which to work, one of which is to sort out the Academy with the view that, like Man United, in the future every side that County put out will have at least one player that has come through the Academy. He has 2 years to sort the Academy out. He has 4 months to sort the team out.

whoareya wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:ps

https://www.transfermarkt.com/elite-man ... rater/4594

If Flynn isn't gone for next season then this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad.
Have you missed the bit about the Elite agreement ending at the end of this season?
That does not stop him signing Elite players though.
Goodness knows what this agreement was.
Only manager signed up to them.
If he stays with them sure he will be getting regular calls.

Exile 1976 wrote:I don’t think Amond has had anywhere near the quality of service as he did last year. Also he’s played less minutes & deeper than he did last season. After he’d played in 41 games last season he’d netted 18 times, this season it’s 13 times.
To put this season’s tally so far into perspective, that’s just one goal less than he scored in 51 games for us two seasons ago...
Whatever pace he had has gone.
One on one breaks you know he has no chance.
Slowest player on our books these days.
So many half chances he would of popped in last year.
This season so many groans.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:ps

https://www.transfermarkt.com/elite-man ... rater/4594

If Flynn isn't gone for next season then this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad.
Have you missed the bit about the Elite agreement ending at the end of this season?
That does not stop him signing Elite players though.
Goodness knows what this agreement was.
Only manager signed up to them.
If he stays with them sure he will be getting regular calls.
The list is made up solely of Elite players, and the post clearly says "this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad" if the agreement is coming to an end, why would you think we would still.be picking from their list?