Taff and the Trustatorship

Just heard that Taff has been asked to stand down as a volunteer and not do the half time draw stuff anymore. The lad has done this selflessly for the club for years and has been asked to stop.

The reason? He criticised the club/management after the Oldham disgrace.

What is going wrong at our club? How can this dictatorship afford to lose the likes of Chris? Mark my words this current lot in charge will lead this club to extinction.

Re: Taff and the Trustatorship

If true I agree with you. And whoever asked him to stand down should hang their heads in shame just because he voiced an opinion.
The guy is a staunch supporter and volunteer for the club.
He goes to loads of away games, does his YouTube program, Half time draws with his good lady. Etc etc

MrPessimist wrote:It’s very true, come from the horses mouth on Facebook.

What on earth is happening to our club. Get Rob sant back on the board ASAP. Only at our club could we have a unemployed civil servant, a one man band PR guy and a sales rep as the 3 main men calling the shots lol.
Do we know whether Tweedledum, Tweedledee and the Eminence Grise are responsible?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
MrPessimist wrote:It’s very true, come from the horses mouth on Facebook.

What on earth is happening to our club. Get Rob sant back on the board ASAP. Only at our club could we have a unemployed civil servant, a one man band PR guy and a sales rep as the 3 main men calling the shots lol.
Do we know whether Tweedledum, Tweedledee and the Eminence Grise are responsible?
Footie fans around the globe have looked upon us with envy. Forget the likes of the yank lads that run Liverpool, forget the Man City billionaires and forget the progressive football administrators of the future.

We got Gav, Kev and Sean. We are so Tinpot it hurts.

Off on a tangent.
Remember that ultra hot home match when there was a lack of free water and stewards were confiscating drinks and fans were being refused tap water in the marquee.
I wrote to Johnson asking what the hell was going on.
A week later with no reply I sent him another message.
A reply came that he had been away and would investigate straight away to find what was going on.
Never got any answer.
Its one big jolly

Morganrum wrote:Didn’t his group have to delete a video and publicly apologise for singing about fires to Stuart McCAll who’s dad was burnt in the 1985 Bradford fire disaster?
Never see him by the "choir anymore"
"his group is not really correct either"