Rob Santwris

No longer a contributor on here but Top Man.

Reading just now on County Chat the fella is paying for the coach to Stevenage for all those that went with him
on the Oldham Coach.

Great gesture.

Re: Rob Santwris

Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

Like I said Top Man paying for everybody on the coach.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

Really hope you are one off.
We got no chance if their are more with that attitude.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

When I get my penguin bumper book of mad looney translations out of the attic I'll be able to understand what the **** you're going on about

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

When I get my penguin bumper book of mad looney translations out of the attic I'll be able to understand what the **** you're going on about
Seriously do not even attempt it as its way over your head.

I agree it’s a great offer ......
However I really don’t get this addiction with people wanting or thinking that the club should refund ticket/travel money.

I travel to most away games and would never dream of calling the club out to cover costs after a drubbing. We the fans know how games go ....... a heavy defeat is always on the cards and if it happens it happens ..... it’s part and parcel of following your team.

....... and I don’t get the, they didn’t give a **** or didn’t try a leg ...... yes they were shite yes they looked clueless yes they were fooking rubbish ...... but they put the effort in ...... they were just clueless.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:I agree it’s a great offer ......
However I really don’t get this addiction with people wanting or thinking that the club should refund ticket/travel money.

I travel to most away games and would never dream of calling the club out to cover costs after a drubbing. We the fans know how games go ....... a heavy defeat is always on the cards and if it happens it happens ..... it’s part and parcel of following your team.

....... and I don’t get the, they didn’t give a **** or didn’t try a leg ...... yes they were shite yes they looked clueless yes they were fooking rubbish ...... but they put the effort in ...... they were just clueless.
Many years ago I was at a County game at Leyton Orient. It was our first and only season in Division 4 after the 'glory years'. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild autumn evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-1 although our goal was a cracker. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's how it feels now.

Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.

JonD wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned
I was disappointed as well but really, Frank, there's no need to be like that.
:lol:

Sorry but you just made me smile Jon.

You got the wrong end of my post.

I haven't spoken to Rob because I haven't bumped into him.

I stopped going to the trust meetings like himself and have never bumped into him over RP since he told me he was resigning.

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
JonD wrote:

I stopped going to the trust meetings like himself and have never bumped into him over RP since he told me he was resigning.

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers
I think the joke cleared your head there Frank :)

Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

Oops......

whoareya wrote:
Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

Oops......
I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Oops......
I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.

It’s the first thing I thought..

njbh86 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
JonD wrote:

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers
I think the joke cleared your head there Frank :)
Could well be spot on. Too early for me.

Cheers