Re: Spitting Image

See how many episodes there are.Sign up at the end of the run free of charge for the months free trial then cancel your subscription.... Free of charge to you then

I know people who do this to get Amazon Prime.They have used it for 12 months +............sign up , watch for a month , cancel subscription...sign up using another email address and so on

neilcork68 wrote:See how many episodes there are.Sign up at the end of the run free of charge for the months free trial then cancel your subscription.... Free of charge to you then

I know people who do this to get Amazon Prime.They have used it for 12 months +............sign up , watch for a month , cancel subscription...sign up using another email address and so on
Too fooking technical for me....nice bit of legal skullduggery methinks! :grin:
What pisses me off it's apparently a joint venture BBC/ITV I hardly ever watch TV but still pay my licence :cry:

mad norm wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:See how many episodes there are.Sign up at the end of the run free of charge for the months free trial then cancel your subscription.... Free of charge to you then

Too fooking technical for me....nice bit of legal skullduggery methinks! :grin:
What pisses me off it's apparently a joint venture BBC/ITV I hardly ever watch TV but still pay my licence :cry:

I agree, paying to watch something you have already paid for.
millions have to pay extra to watch there TV choice , ie sky , netflix, amazon etc but you still have to pay the licence fee even if you dont watch terrestrial tv to watch them