Re: Next step?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:Harps should be quarantined without access to the internet for a few months, not on any health grounds, just because it would give everyone a break from reading his nonsense.

Surely beneficial to all?
Funny old thing that your last thread which you vehemently protested was legitimate got removed.
Wonder Why?
Change your User name to Mischief Maker
Most apt.
Because you're a hypocritical liar who likes dishing out crap on his high horse but cries like a tart when he gets it back.

Change your user name to Pathetic Paul.

Most apt.

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:Harps should be quarantined without access to the internet for a few months, not on any health grounds, just because it would give everyone a break from reading his nonsense.

Funny old thing that your last thread which you vehemently protested was legitimate got removed.
Wonder Why?
Most apt.
Because you're a hypocritical liar who likes dishing out crap on his high horse but cries like a tart when he gets it back.

Most apt.
Once again reported.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Wonder Why?
Most apt.

Most apt.
Once again reported.
:lol: Get over yourself PP :wink:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Wonder Why?
Most apt.

Most apt.
Once again reported.
As I said before you must have lived a very sheltered life if you think that's abuse

Miss Miss ! Look what Johnny done :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Just my opinion but I think this season will be written off

The government is about to isolate anyone over 70 for months if the press stories are correct

This is going to drag on and the start of next season looks distant as well
Well how daft is that.
I am 70 touch wood never ever had a stay in hospital never had the flu.
Run 5k in 29 minutes and they want me to lock myself away for 4 months.
You cannot make this up.
I know unfortunately very unhealthy people 20 years younger than myself.
Have plans by all means but don't come out with daft ideas like that. :roll:
Off topic but have to say Frank that is a very good age adjusted 5k time - nice one!

Risca_Exile wrote:As the Dragons are talking about laying a new pitch I doubt if there will be enough time between end of this season and I assume a delayed start to next season.
Unless it is decided, when April 3rd comes around, that this season goes no further.

County ranger wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

The government is about to isolate anyone over 70 for months if the press stories are correct

Well how daft is that.
You cannot make this up.
Off topic but have to say Frank that is a very good age adjusted 5k time - nice one!
Cheers but Mrs Nouble at 65 does the 5K in 24 minutes.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Well how daft is that.
You cannot make this up.
Whether you like it or not the NHS has to go to battlefield tactics, so you save those that can be saved and you allow those that are unlikely to recover to die in comfort. There will be an age limit for ICU beds but those that are younger and have significant health issues will probably not be admitted either. A ventilator will be a valuable resource and there may not be enough to go around, let alone enough people with the ability to manage it.

If you are 70 and generally fit they are not suggesting that you should spend months locked away. There is no reason why you couldn't continue running as exercise because it's a mainly solitary activity and you are unlikely to be within two metres of people with the coronavirus...

And the reason there will be an age limit for ICU beds is because statistically those over a given age are less likely to recover from severe illness.

So you are being asked to take precautions because if you get covid-19 and you are 70 years old you are less likely to be ventilated in ICU than someone younger than you no matter what time you can do 10k in (or indeed whether the younger person can do 10k quicker or longer than you)...

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Well how daft is that.
You cannot make this up.
Cheers but Mrs Nouble at 65 does the 5K in 24 minutes.
Fit couple the King & Queen of Park Run -keep it up both.