Re: Euros cancelled

excessbee wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote::( feel for those who made plans
I'm one of them. Luckily my accommodation is booked with a free cancellation clause. Just need Easyjet to formally cancel the flights and it should be alright.

Can't see why they would mate is it a schedule flight you could lose out there

excessbee wrote:
I'm one of them. Luckily my accommodation is booked with a free cancellation clause. Just need Easyjet to formally cancel the flights and it should be alright.
You may be able to claim 'consequential losses' against UEFA for cancelling the event. I heard that the WRU may have lots of cases against them for the cancellation of the Wales v Scotland fixture. Many people can claim these losses for hotels, flights etc... as the event was cancelled.

Willthiswork wrote:
excessbee wrote:
You may be able to claim 'consequential losses' against UEFA for cancelling the event. I heard that the WRU may have lots of cases against them for the cancellation of the Wales v Scotland fixture. Many people can claim these losses for hotels, flights etc... as the event was cancelled.
Not a chance.

Willthiswork wrote:
excessbee wrote:
I was due to be in Budapest now, all cancelled and refunded including additional flights we'd booked to get home early via Brussels. There's a lot of it going on at the moment.

Willthiswork wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: Not a chance.
Just quoting a solicitor on the radio.
If you heard him/her correctly, he or she was talking nonsense. You may have a case for a refund from airlines or hotels. However the idea that the WRU/UEFA could be sued for calling off a game in the current situation is utter bollox.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: Not a chance.
Just quoting a solicitor on the radio.
If you heard him/her correctly, he or she was talking nonsense. You may have a case for a refund from airlines or hotels. However the idea that the WRU/UEFA could be sued for calling off a game in the current situation is utter bollox.
As they say, get 2 solicitors in a room together and you'll get 3 different opinions :lol:

I'm with Stan on this one though.