Happy Easter

There is so much sadness and sickness in the world I thought I'd just remind everyone that it is Easter Day. The day we remember that Jesus rose from the dead so that we can be assured of eternal life by trusting in Jesus as promised in John chapter 3 verse 16.

Happy Easter to all!

Re: Happy Easter

Blackandamber wrote:Blimey my happy Easter message didn't last long on the main board. There's other non-football stuff but a happy easter message gets moved on Easter Day. Wow
Totally unnecessary and petty
Easter is s precious time for many
Admin should be embarrassed
A Happy Easter to all who have faith

Re: Happy Easter

mad norm wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Blimey my happy Easter message didn't last long on the main board. There's other non-football stuff but a happy easter message gets moved on Easter Day. Wow
Totally unnecessary and petty
Easter is s precious time for many
Admin should be embarrassed
A Happy Easter to all who have faith
Happy Easter Norm

Happy Easter from Everyone at Newport County AFC

Of course it's not been a happy Easter for those affected by Coronavirus. The church I go to will be having a prayer meeting (online of course) in which we will pray for, amongst other needs, those who are sick or bereaved due to the pandemic. Let me know if you want prayer for a specific person.

Please move to Everything Else if this is the wrong place, but I thought it was important to mention. Thanks.