German football, anyone?

Just seen this on the BBC Sport website.

With the Premier League suspended and the Bundesliga returning this weekend, there is one obvious question for UK football fans - 'who should I support?'

Obvious answer.... None. Its German football FFS. Desperate times if people resort to 'supporting' a German team just because they are on the tele..... oh, hang on a minute...

Actually, I'm not even sure it's on TV, although I can't imagine Sky will pass up the opportunity.

Re: German football, anyone?

excessbee wrote:Just seen this on the BBC Sport website.

With the Premier League suspended and the Bundesliga returning this weekend, there is one obvious question for UK football fans - 'who should I support?'

Obvious answer.... None. Its German football FFS. Desperate times if people resort to 'supporting' a German team just because they are on the tele..... oh, hang on a minute...

Actually, I'm not even sure it's on TV, although I can't imagine Sky will pass up the opportunity.
Its only on BT

I sincerely hope this German venture doesn't have any bearing on what happens in the English leagues, but mention of BT Sports and Skybet would probably say otherwise. Personally I think what could kill it stone dead in the Premier League may be fans turning up at the venue of a behind closed doors match.

excessbee wrote:No point in advising betting addicts to be careful. That ship sailed long ago.
Agree
BET IN PLAY NAH
Don't have Sky, don't watch TV, don't bet online
Certainly won't miss my footy bet at Mr Coral.
My bank balance confirms that pubs shutting and Bookies shutting is good for my financial health
And we are allowed to play bowls again!Exciting times :cheers: :mrgreen: