Thank you Bennett and Jamma.

Just like to say a massive thank you to Bennett and Jamma 2 players who gave there all for the county.

Without doubt under normal circumstances they would still be county players but as I've discovered after returning to work last week to a ghost town of a workplace, these aren't normal times.

In the ideal world and when more certainty returns it would be great to think we could retain them.

I wish them both all the best and every success in their futures.

Amber in the blood is a massive part of the county heritage. Did they have amber in the blood? The answer to this for both of them is a resounding yes.

Good luck both.

Re: Thank you Bennett and Jamma.

supporter wrote:Just like to say a massive thank you to Bennett and Jamma 2 players who gave there all for the county.

Without doubt under normal circumstances they would still be county players but as I've discovered after returning to work last week to a ghost town of a workplace, these aren't normal times.

In the ideal world and when more certainty returns it would be great to think we could retain them.

I wish them both all the best and every success in their futures.

Amber in the blood is a massive part of the county heritage. Did they have amber in the blood? The answer to this for both of them is a resounding yes.

Good luck both.
Well said Andrew

Pontypaul wrote:Rumours are Benno’s in talks with Cheltenham
I guessed as much last week.....

The Retained and Released list is out
Postby DeePeeNCAFC » June 22nd, 2020, 3:35 pm

Disappointing but understandable so no real surprises for me.

Benno might be of interest to Cheltenham who prefer experience over youth, depending on which division they are in next season.

supporter wrote:Good luck to him but that's not the reason for this thread.

I just wanted to say thank you to 2 players with amber in the blood and wish them all the best for the future wherever or whatever that may be.

I agree , great servants. It is also worth noting that the multi millionaire chairman of Colchester United released Luke Prosser, Frank Nouble, Ryan Jackson and Brandon Comley before the play offs due to the uncertainty, can you imagine if we had been in a similar situation.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
supporter wrote:Good luck to him but that's not the reason for this thread.

I just wanted to say thank you to 2 players with amber in the blood and wish them all the best for the future wherever or whatever that may be.

I agree , great servants. It is also worth noting that the multi millionaire chairman of Colchester United released Luke Prosser, Frank Nouble, Ryan Jackson and Brandon Comley before the play offs due to the uncertainty, can you imagine if we had been in a similar situation.

Win - win for the chairman though as they still played in the play offs. If they won and got up to League 1 they’d have, if they felt they were good enough, been in a position to offer new deals. As it is they lost so no need.