Re: Cardiff and Swansea

The Swans, being my local side, are a team I look out for. They seem woefully inconsistent. They've got a dynamite centre forward they simply can't get the ball to. It must drive their fans mad.

It's pleasing to see how practically every side in the Championship seems hell bent on relegating Stoke. :-)

Pirates wrote:We should wish them both the very best in the last few games of the season.
On today’s performance Cardiff look a team that could possibly make it with a third place spot .
They played exceptionally well in the second half today .
No we shouldn’t. Can’t think of anything I would like to see less than Cardiff getting promoted.

I was quite disappointed when the Swans were relegated,it is good to have Wales represented in the Premier.I actually went to two Cardiff PL games last season which happened to be their worst performances and in the end sent them down,Watford 1-5 and Everton 0-3.I wouldn’t be too bothered if they went back up,having PL football available if I chose is ok now and then.The real bummer is the 30 minute walk each way to the station and no train home until 11.There are trains on the half hour all day except 10.30.