Re: Play off final

Good Evening!

4-0 !!!!!!! I never bet on Northampton to win 4-0 !

I’m at Mums watching and she is delighted.. daughter is a County fan ( and Man Utd) Wife is a County follower sometimes.

Pleased for a lot of folk I know who are Cobblers fans, but gutted to lose my local game!

Well done Cobblers!

Phil in Northampton

I listened to the second half on Radio Devon. As you'd expect, totally blinkered comments. They bleated on about the ref making a mistake with the sending off, something about the Northampton player catching Moxey with a stray arm moments before. I saw just the foul tackle on TV later. I was awful. Matt Taylor was fuming, about his player not the referee. The radio half time chat included Chris Todd, and another ex player (?) who made me laugh when he said "it's so bad even the cardboard cutouts are leaving early".

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Only watched the highlights on Quest but that was a truly awful game of football. One side going 'Route One', the other lacking any ability. If that's the best that we can send up to Lge1 then standards really have dropped.

Pleased for you though Phil.
They may have played route one but they do it well,they scored 4 goals.We play route one and sometimes don’t even have a shot on target.I think we all agree,it’s time to change the tactics.

Percy plunkett wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Only watched the highlights on Quest but that was a truly awful game of football. One side going 'Route One', the other lacking any ability. If that's the best that we can send up to Lge1 then standards really have dropped.

Pleased for you though Phil.
They may have played route one but they do it well,they scored 4 goals.We play route one and sometimes don’t even have a shot on target.I think we all agree,it’s time to change the tactics.
I think our sh*t tip of a pitch will dictate how we play next season. Hope I am wrong but I fear the pitch deteriorating quicker than last season. It was fecked last December and with the replacement of the playing surface long overdue its gonna be more of the same. Will need to sign up a lanky fella to play up top.