Re: New Hummel Training Wear

Whether the shirt looks good or not is about as subjective as it gets and I make no comment on taste.

My view is that anybody who pays £52 for a hoodie is an idiot. A fool and his money etc. If people wish to gift money to Newport County there are far more efficient ways of doing it than this. Lest anyone think this is a dig at the club it is, but only to the extent that it is to all professional clubs, who without exception are involved in this nonsense.

Dutch supporters have it right. They turn up, en masse in orange T-shirts, bought no doubt for a couple of Euro in Aldi.

Willthiswork wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Just reading on Facebook.
Kit is crap and those who have bought online are being told to get refunds by contributors.
Cheap and tatty seems to be the comments.
Are you talking about the training kit or,has the playing kit been seen somewhere.
That's just the training kit.

Yes, the one that was on FB looked shoddy and should never have been sent out, someone in the shop is not doing their job or the club any favours there.

I have bought some of the training kit and looked at the range in the shop; it all looked good to me.
Bought training kit last week. Good quality, no complaints.
The Facebook post is a bit odd. It's from someone who says they've been sent the photos by a mate. Everybody else then piles in to have a pop even though others say they're happy with what they've bought. Why? Because everything on Facebook is true, right?
If I buy something online and when it's delivered it's sub-standard then I complain to the company I've bought it from.
What I wouldn't do is take a picture, sent it to a mate and ask him to put in on Facebook.
Seems a bit fishy to me.

excessbee wrote:
If Scunthorpe's regular kit is a claret and blue combination (it usually is), I'm surprised their third strip would have those colours.
They don’t always think it through.The other year we had an all black kit and black shorts and socks with the first kit.We didn’t then have three full kits and had to mix and match which looked awful.Scunthorpe will have that same problem.