Wrexham Supporters Trust

Seems their fans can't be arsed with off-field stuff.

WST Board Elections 2020
With nominations closing last Saturday we have received eight candidates for nine positions on the Board. Therefore, there will not be an election this year. Instead we will have an “Affirmative Vote” to affirm the candidates as per rule 8.3 of our Election Policy

8.3 If there are as many or fewer candidates than there are places, an affirmative ballot shall be held at the AGM. Each successfully nominated candidate will be put before the meeting for the approval of members. Any candidate not receiving the support of more than half of those present in person and by proxy shall be deemed to have not been elected. The exception shall be that should the failure to elect any of the validly nominated candidates leave the Board below the minimum required under the Rules for them to act, all validly nominated candidates shall be deemed elected by the EMG and this declared at the AGM.

We will make a further announcement regarding those successfully nominated in due course.

Re: Wrexham Supporters Trust

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:They would have had more candidates but,one was in Canada for a few days during the 30 day time window and another didn’t realise that the entries had to be in before the closing date.
Still obsessed with me Percy.

I don't blame you, I'm f@cking awesome.
Yes,you are incredible,to miss the deadline once is one thing but,to do it again especially when your Stanifesto was published on here well in advance of the closing dates.