Re: Rumours

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
countymadbel wrote:People need to grow up and go back to the headline post, thanks .
Think the headline post as you put it is just that.
Why would you comment realistically on Corkys whispers.
Seriously its just a bit of fun or as one expert stated "Satire"?!

Bring back NOUBLE and JEFFERIES and cheer the miserable old bleeder up please Flyyny

Mr Figo wrote:
Collars wrote:With Jamma gone I wonder who'll we be lumping it up to this season? What's Jon Parkin up to these days?
He retired last year I think. Another management masterstroke by Westley... :roll:
In fairness to Westley, his signings weren't bad. His problem was more to do with his ability to turn wine into water.

Alan G Bryant wrote:He signed a lot , namely Obrien, Mickey and Pipe that were instrumental in our survival, he did not sign Parkin, that was Feeney. I am sure I remember reading that Parkin had no personal issue with Westley, but could not play his game
Very informative, I didn’t know that. Thanks for telling us. Any chance you could tell us who the hysterical minority of fans that you have mentioned on here are? I’ve only been asking you for about a year or so ago now.

pembsexile wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:He signed a lot , namely Obrien, Mickey and Pipe that were instrumental in our survival, he did not sign Parkin, that was Feeney. I am sure I remember reading that Parkin had no personal issue with Westley, but could not play his game
Very informative, I didn’t know that. Thanks for telling us. Any chance you could tell us who the hysterical minority of fans that you have mentioned on here are? I’ve only been asking you for about a year or so ago now.
Morning mate.
Keep trying. :lol:
"he read it somewhere"
Can you imagine if Tozer and Randall had training issues with Westley, what he would of thought about The Beast.
Fella was total class, Westley the opposite.

owlsabout wrote:Wigan manager just resigned. Wonder what odds MF will be ? X player fans love him there , think his daughter lives up there .
Looks like he is heading to Bristol City, that was the word circulating around the city Royal Mail offices yesterday.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Morning mate.
"he read it somewhere"
Can you imagine if Tozer and Randall had training issues with Westley, what he would of thought about The Beast.
Morning
Quote from Parkins book

And when Westley replaced Feeney in October 2016 he knew the writing was on the wall.

“As soon as Graham Westley was appointed I knew what to expect and in the end I only played two games for him,” he recalled.

“As a bloke I got on quite well with him but his training methods were no good for me at that stage of my career. I just couldn’t physically do it.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Morning mate.
"he read it somewhere"
Morning
Quote from Parkins book

And when Westley replaced Feeney in October 2016 he knew the writing was on the wall.

“As soon as Graham Westley was appointed I knew what to expect and in the end I only played two games for him,” he recalled.

“As a bloke I got on quite well with him but his training methods were no good for me at that stage of my career. I just couldn’t physically do it.
Exactly what i said.

Oh by the way.

Can we have the list of the Hysterical minority Pembs has been asking you about for a year now.

Unbelievable