Re: Test

Percy plunkett wrote:I take full credit for the win,the players read my post and they were determined to prove me wrong.I have to say,their captain helped us with his poor field placements and his body language was not helpful to them.
Pakistan have had issues with cheating in past and some of yesterday to me looked dodgy to me
The one no ball was massive

Hope I'm wrong

But great win for England

I do remember the no ball issues of a few years ago,a young lad and a senior pro were allegedly paid to bowl no balls at a certain stage of an over.Is that the one with the notebook sat in the stand on the coaching staff?.I do think though,it was down to negative tactics from the captain by spreading the field.

Percy plunkett wrote:I do remember the no ball issues of a few years ago,a young lad and a senior pro were allegedly paid to bowl no balls at a certain stage of an over.Is that the one with the notebook sat in the stand on the coaching staff?.I do think though,it was down to negative tactics from the captain by spreading the field.
No 'allegedly' about it, they went to prison. That's where people convicted of serious criminal offences go.

It's the universe Percy old son. It's speaking to you. It is saying that if you open your mouth you will speak only falsehood. Please Percy, for your sake, apologize to Stan for your porkies. If you don't Mercury, coming into line with Jupiter will make this start seem child's play.

Spooky. :shock:

Percy plunkett wrote:This is a thread about cricket,kindly stick to the subject.I have great news for you Brendan,but I will post up a separate thread for this.You have a reputation for all talk and no action but,you will get a chance to redeem yourself.

That's nice of you Percy. By the way your posts would look so much better if you tap the space bar after full stops and commas. It won't alter the garbage that you feel obliged to type, but it will look better, I do declare.

I added that last bit because this thread is about cricket. :grin: