Re: News regarding ex County players

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:One Welsh football news website reported it's our former player. Genuinely baffled why we didn't see more of him.
Just read he has been training with them all Summer.
Laugh my head off if he does well.
Come on Mo prove our lot got it wrong.
Well you can add me to that list .... saw him play in many pre season friendlies ..... did absolutely nothing for me to shout him from the rooftops .... good luck to the lad though different environment might work for him. Hopefully he can prove Barry Town wrong too , who must have seen even more of him than us and didn’t even have him in the starting X1 on times.

Anyway on a more serious issue an hour has gone by 23 to go before you send £50 to JDRF, unless you can find all these threads of mine where I was giving Hughsey loads of stick and grief.
The charity will look forward to your donation.
Many thanks.[/quote]

If that's the case then more fool them. They are aware that playing a few games at FB as he breaks through doesn't mean he has to play there for the rest of his career, right?

Not a chance would he have coped with in a League 2 midfield at this point, he was too small.
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Regarding the MK Dons game.
You clearly were not watching the game if you were there?
We murdered them that night and they had a good team out.
Dom was on well before as a last ditch effort they sent on Healey who straight away elbowed Dom in the guts.
He was clearly sent on to rough up a kid who was causing them problems. Straight red if seen by Ref.
What did Dom do just shrugged at him.
From then on the crowd were laughing at Healeys efforts as the Kid had him in knots.
Totally ridiculous to just let the lad at that age move on.
Think his Parents will be calling Flynny a few names now at the least.
For goodness sake Palace still have Inniss on the books never played for them and been their years and years.
From what I remember, we got off to a good start, 3-0 up by 30 minutes, but they had most of the possession, controlled most of the ball and we looked to hit them on the break. We set up and did what we did best last season, defend. Great tactics by Flynny. :cheers:[/quote]
Thats the best laugh all week.
"Too small to cope in midfield"
Since when has height been a part of playing in midfield.
Sheehan at 6ft 2 and Matty slightly shorter at 6ft1
I suppose Dom at 4ft 9 had no chance then.
You crack me up Pal. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgot one of our best Byrne at 6ft 4 he was top draw..[/quote]

I didn't say short, I said small. No mention of height. He needs to bulk up quite a bit, which at 18 he will in time. Throw him into a League 2 midfield and the opposition would eat him alive.[/quote]
That's just nonsense, after seeing him face up to Healey no worries there at all.[/quote]

What ??? 20mins at most ?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote: That's just nonsense, after seeing him face up to Healey no worries there at all.
For 20 minutes. :lol:

Have you not worked out why he played midfield in a reserve team game where we threw away a 4-1 lead, and played RB against all the other senior sides we faced?

Even Maloney scored a hat-trick in the Mickey Mouse Cup. You remember how he played in a proper game, right?

DT1892 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: That's just nonsense, after seeing him face up to Healey no worries there at all.

Have you not worked out why he played midfield in a reserve team game where we threw away a 4-1 lead, and played RB against all the other senior sides we faced?

Even Maloney scored a hat-trick in the Mickey Mouse Cup. You remember how he played in a proper game, right?
Talking total Tosh again.
Played attacking midfield against West Ham youngsters all probably driving around in Baby Bentleys and all would walk into our side.
You clearly fell asleep at the game.
The reason we lost was Collins giving away a stupid penalty.
The more I read your comments the more I think you are clueless.
No idea why the laugh and 20 minutes against Healey.
Dom was on way before they sent him on.
Whether it was 20 minutes or 10 he made him look total crap.
Anyway Dom and all the others are no more, just as all this years Senior Academy will go the same way.
If I had a kid with potential the last place I would send him would be to the County.
Expect Collins will be the same this season also stuck on the bench and 10 minutes if he is lucky.
Bring back Poleon :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:

Played attacking midfield against West Ham youngsters all probably driving around in Baby Bentleys and all would walk into our side.
Anyway Dom and all the others are no more, just as all this years Senior Academy will go the same way.
If I had a kid with potential the last place I would send him would be to the County.
Expect Collins will be the same this season also stuck on the bench and 10 minutes if he is lucky.
Lost 5-4 after leading 4-1 because one penalty was given away. Biggest laugh I've seen on here.

If I had a kid at the County I wouldn't be demanding that he plays a certain position in the first team, when his last appearance there saw him bypassed by a bunch of kids that aren't even legally allowed to buy a pint. Half have probably been released this summer already.

Flynn obviously wasn't impressed enough by him kicking Healey over the Bisley.

Can't be bothered to explain it anymore, nothing the club does is right in your eyes anyway. My suggestion is get yourself down to training or, better yet, apply for the board. We'll be a Welsh Premier League club in no time. :roll:

DT1892 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:

Lost 5-4 after leading 4-1 because one penalty was given away. Biggest laugh I've seen on here.

If I had a kid at the County I wouldn't be demanding that he plays a certain position in the first team, when his last appearance there saw him bypassed by a bunch of kids that aren't even legally allowed to buy a pint. Half have probably been released this summer already.

Flynn obviously wasn't impressed enough by him kicking Healey over the Bisley.

Can't be bothered to explain it anymore, nothing the club does is right in your eyes anyway. My suggestion is get yourself down to training or, better yet, apply for the board. We'll be a Welsh Premier League club in no time. :roll:
Likewise banging my head on a brick wall with you.
Looks like apart from yourself after the match the reports from those that attended all said he had a great game.
Nobody not even you said it was Doms fault we lost.
The penalty and some panicking at the back caused that.

Boring here we go again.

"apply for the board"
What a stupid reaction"
"Premier League club in no time."
You are clearly rattled.
"Get yourself down to training" another stupid comment.
Look you think he was not up to it.
I think he was certainly far better than the dross Flynny signed up over the last 2 seasons.
If you dont like my thoughts big deal.
I'll survive. :wink: