Sheehan Bennett Labadie
Collins Amond Taylor

4-4-2
King
Baker Howkins Demetriou Haynes
Collins Bennett Labadie Sheehan
Amond Taylor

Townsend, Willmott, Dolan, Abrahams, Azeez, Janneh

If Leadbitter still knackered then we have 18 available pros plus maybe Woodiwiss. Not sure if I've left anyone out or whether any of the other kids could do a job.

Re: Starting XI ?

Rumours we are after a 21 year old from Swindon ( Scott Twine )
Not very prolific at Chippenham .......4 goals in 19 games in previous loan spells there so hardly going to frighten League Two defenders

I wonder if we ever considered Rose or Gorman before they signed for other clubs ???

neilcork68 wrote:Rumours we are after a 21 year old from Swindon ( Scott Twine )
Not very prolific at Chippenham .......4 goals in 19 games in previous loan spells there so hardly going to frighten League Two defenders

I wonder if we ever considered Rose or Gorman before they signed for other clubs ???
Where has Gorman gone?
Not sure we need Twine as we have 4 strikers plus Collins,then Azeez for now.

I do hope we play with three CB's this season, even though that may involve playing Bennett as one of the three due to the inexperience of other CB's in the squad. I believe that Demetriou and Bennett could develop any of Howkins, Longe-King or Woodiwiss as the third centre-back.

I suspect it'll mainly be 3-4-3 this year as we appear to have potentially a reasonable attacking platform this year. And it could be a defining season for Flynn - poor form up to Christmas and any player of any worth may be sold come January...and Flynn will be gone...