Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 2 (4%)
Total votes: 1 (2%)
24 (No votes)
Total votes: 49

Re: Prediction for season

The league is going to be difficult to predict, depending on how well clubs have adapted to the new conditions. However, at this moment in time with our squad and lack of depth, particularly in midfield (when is that not the case).

League ------- 14th
FA Cup. -------- 1st round
League Cup ----- 1st round
Twobobcup -------- group stage (I hope they don't apply that stupid rule this year regarding certain numbers from previous league game having to play)

Trev wrote:What is the matter with everyone surely if the players read this they are beaten before they even play if the fans will settle for the above exception being 4th in the league we got a be aming for the top and premiership team again in 3rd rd of fa cup

If they read this and it gets them thinking they are beaten before they play then they're very weak minded and probably in the wrong profession.
Personally I think you're being a bit silly there Trev and i don't think it would bother them in the slightest

Exile 1976 wrote:
Trev wrote:What is the matter with everyone surely if the players read this they are beaten before they even play if the fans will settle for the above exception being 4th in the league we got a be aming for the top and premiership team again in 3rd rd of fa cup

If they read this and it gets them thinking they are beaten before they play then they're very weak minded and probably in the wrong profession.
Personally I think you're being a bit silly there Trev and i don't think it would bother them in the slightest
Plus 1