Re: News regarding ex County players

Goalkeeper Kyle Letheren, who made just one appearance for County on loan from Swansea way back in 2005, has joined Chesterfield. He was with Salford City last season and was on the team sheet on one of two visits they made to Rodney Parade, an unused sub for the Leasing Trophy semi.

Chesterfield now how three players on their books who've played for County.
Scott Boden.
Will Evans.
Kyle Letheren.

faerun exile wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Then as I start laughing again you state he was lucky not to be sent off for whacking Healey.
"He was lucky not to at least earn himself a yellow"
No mention of Healey there Harps. Healey wasn't even on the pitch at the time. And I said the MK bench weren't happy, not Flynny. Making it up.

Good luck to him at Salisbury, but I doubt we'll see him play at a similar level to us, unless something goes terribly wrong here.

Will be interesting to see how Tutonda does at Rovers. Remember him claiming that York had a better squad than we did when he joined them, only to see them finish rock bottom of the league.
Don't recall seeing Dom play live last season. Trophy games are a waste of time playing against kids and pros who couldn't give a damn, and in my view should be boycotted anyway but that's another story. I watched the Maldon game on tv and Dom looked like a fish out of water to be honest. Not that I don't think Flynn was a bit premature in letting him go especially with the salary cap restriction this season but happy to let Flynn be the judge of whether Dom should stay or go.
Waste of time for sure.
We didn't need all that cash getting to the Semis for sure.
Seeing a good strength MK Dons get stuffed and class kids from Leicester and West Ham playing against us and our youngsters giving a good show.
Then that awful game at Cheltenham when 2 players got Hat tricks against the likes of Ben Tozer (couldn't give a damn)
Without doubt the only enjoyable football we viewed all season.
Apart from Salford when it counted every game was highly enjoyable to watch.
And cheap as Chips to get in.

Left Back Vashon Neufville was sent off in his debut match for Canadian club Atletico Ottawa against York9 on 15th August. Although making only two appearances for County on loan from West Ham, he'll be remembered for his cross into the box against Leicester City which struck an arm of Marc Albrighton earning County a penalty which Amond converted.