Longe King

I do not know if it's true or not but there is a feeling that he is not League 2 standard.
If that's the case why on earth are we giving contracts to players who are not good enough.
Do we not scout these players to determine their abilities and, if not, how are they getting to join us.
I know that not all signings live up to expectations but we seem to have something of a track record developing. The rest of League 2 must be envious of the sort of cash we have to waste.

Re: Longe King

Fu Ming wrote:Does anyone know what the injury is?
Why the subterfuge?
Just tell us, because as fans we would like to know and wish him a speedy recovery.
You can wish him a speedy recovery from an injury that is going to take some time Nothing stopping you, but you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the injury David Longe-King!

Up the port!

Triangle wrote:
Why the subterfuge?
Just tell us, because as fans we would like to know and wish him a speedy recovery.
You can wish him a speedy recovery from an injury that is going to take some time Nothing stopping you, but you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the injury David Longe-King!

Up the port!
Spencer,

Stop trying to be smart. Yer man said 'and' wish him a speedy recovery not 'to' wish him a speedy recovery.

Why the subterfuge?
I just watched the post-match interview with Flynn and he was specifically asked what the injury is, and he just said "it doesn't matter what it is". Odd.

halfmoon wrote:
Why the subterfuge?
I just watched the post-match interview with Flynn and he was specifically asked what the injury is, and he just said "it doesn't matter what it is". Odd.
Odd? It's f@@king bizarre..

I'm not too surprised. He's just come up a couple of divisions and gone to full-time from part-time. Little wonder he's done something in training. Probably busting a gut to keep up with his peers that were fitter coming back this season than they were last season (according to MF)...

mad norm wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
Why the subterfuge?
Odd? It's f@@king bizarre..
I don't know this, but on the facts we know it sounds as if either he was the victim of a bad tackle or there was a training ground incident. Football speak for someone stuck one on him.