Re: Help with iFollow

1. Logged in via iPad. Hit "watch live now", got a black screen.

2. Logged in via PC. Hit "watch live now", got a black screen.

3. Logged in using browser on my TV. Hit "watch live now", got black screen.

4. Logged in on iPhone. It worked. Connected iPhone to tv, only got commentary, screen blank.

So as long as I'm prepared to sit holding my phone I can watch the game, which is a tad frustrating. I don't think I will bother in future.

Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Have you tried using Silk in desktop mode?
If this is with regard to watching om Firestick, I don't think so (it was set up by my son a few years ago).
It is, there is an internet browser App called Silk that has a desktop mode option. This may allow you to logo on and watch via the club website rather than using the ifollow App. It is not something I have tried myself but may be worth asking your son to give it a try for you.

Amberexile wrote:
Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Have you tried using Silk in desktop mode?
If this is with regard to watching om Firestick, I don't think so (it was set up by my son a few years ago).
It is, there is an internet browser App called Silk that has a desktop mode option. This may allow you to logo on and watch via the club website rather than using the ifollow App. It is not something I have tried myself but may be worth asking your son to give it a try for you.
Thanks Amberexile I'll try to download or ask my son to have a look.