Re: Ade Azeez

Amberarmy wrote:Glad he is off the books. More money freed up for the club to bring in some new faces.

Ade always gave his all but sadly his ability was not up to this standard. Always gave defenders a fright with his speed.

Wish him all the best in the future.

PS - thanks for winning us that penalty vs Mansfield :wink:
He is off the books but,we probably had to pay a chunk of the 10 months left on his contract to see him off.

Re: Ade Azeez

Percy plunkett wrote:
Amberarmy wrote:Glad he is off the books. More money freed up for the club to bring in some new faces.

Ade always gave his all but sadly his ability was not up to this standard. Always gave defenders a fright with his speed.

Wish him all the best in the future.

PS - thanks for winning us that penalty vs Mansfield :wink:
He is off the books but,we probably had to pay a chunk of the 10 months left on his contract to see him off.
That's my concern also, that must be half a dozen players we've had to pay off or loan out to NL teams in the last year. No player walks away from an existing contract unless he's got a deal at another club arranged. We'll have been paying a chunk of outgoing loanees' wages also.

Some poor transfer dealings have left us out of pocket and underperforming for a while now. We've got to hope the latest new recruits are more successful.

FWIW I don't think we saw the best of Azeez often enough, I expect him to get fit and show what he can do elsewhere and I wish the lad luck.