Re: Help with iFollow

I haven’t a clue what we are doing right ..... I’ve used I follow since we’ve been attached to it, firstly to listen to radio commentary and the odd nominated televised away game whilst in work and now all three televised games this season.

The Mrs (house technician) launches in on Laptop and then a few twiddles with a few cables later and hey presto it’s on our tv ..... perfect picture ...:: never had an issue ever ? ..... I must be one of the few that thinks it’s a fantastic service ? (Apart from the infuriating replay issue but that’s another gripe).

I don’t think for one minute she’s doing anything mind blowing, like finding life on Venus, but I will ask her to see if we are re inventing the wheel ?

Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Have you tried using Silk in desktop mode?
If this is with regard to watching om Firestick, I don't think so (it was set up by my son a few years ago).
It is, there is an internet browser App called Silk that has a desktop mode option. This may allow you to logo on and watch via the club website rather than using the ifollow App. It is not something I have tried myself but may be worth asking your son to give it a try for you.
Thanks Amberexile I'll try to download or ask my son to have a look.
I'm trying it on my firestick tonight for the first time. Had a provisional view and the silk browser on my firestick goes to another page hosted by feralhost. That seems dodgy. I do however have firefox on my firestick and can access the club site via that.

It doesn't appear that you can download the EFL ifollow app directly onto the firestick but it may be possible by a more indirect route. I'll investigate that after tonight (depending on how successful things go)...

wattsville_boy wrote:
Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Risca_Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Have you tried using Silk in desktop mode?
If this is with regard to watching om Firestick, I don't think so (it was set up by my son a few years ago).
It is, there is an internet browser App called Silk that has a desktop mode option. This may allow you to logo on and watch via the club website rather than using the ifollow App. It is not something I have tried myself but may be worth asking your son to give it a try for you.
Thanks Amberexile I'll try to download or ask my son to have a look.
I'm trying it on my firestick tonight for the first time. Had a provisional view and the silk browser on my firestick goes to another page hosted by feralhost. That seems dodgy. I do however have firefox on my firestick and can access the club site via that.

It doesn't appear that you can download the EFL ifollow app directly onto the firestick but it may be possible by a more indirect route. I'll investigate that after tonight (depending on how successful things go)...
Just watched Cambridge highlights on Firestick using Silk. All worked well. Thanks again Amberexile.