Deleted posts (again)

Anyone know why a number of posts have been deleted this week? I thought we had sorted that problem some time ago. It seems I was wrong.

Censorship is surely not justified unless someone has been advocating violence, racism or sexism or is promoting something illegal. That wasn’t the case this week. What on earth is going on.

Re: Deleted posts (again)

Hi Mike.

Obviously I don’t know what posts you refer to, or do I need to, but speaking personally I have posted a few comments in recent days and after a bit of afterthought deleted my own posts, thinking better to move on without further comment.

Unless they are your own posts, maybe enquire to the originator for verification?

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Hi Mike.

Obviously I don’t know what posts you refer to, or do I need to, but speaking personally I have posted a few comments in recent days and after a bit of afterthought deleted my own posts, thinking better to move on without further comment.

Unless they are your own posts, maybe enquire to the originator for verification?

Phil in Northampton
Morning Phil,

I know some people have deleted their own posts in the past, you included. Nowt wrong with that.

I know that one of daftas posts disappeared (he may have deleted it himself). That was in response to a comment I made.

Also I know that someone else has had his posts deleted over the past week. All very strange.

pembsexile wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:Hi Mike.

Phil in Northampton
Morning Phil,

I know some people have deleted their own posts in the past, you included. Nowt wrong with that.

I know that one of daftas posts disappeared (he may have deleted it himself). That was in response to a comment I made.

Also I know that someone else has had his posts deleted over the past week. All very strange.
It did disappear but I never deleted it

This is one of the many reasons I very rarely visit this Forum much nowadays
What with most posts turning into slag tests and playground tit for tat it's getting silly now IMO

Last week I posted asking Colin why he felt he needs to bring his sexuality into debates he gets involved with because as a football forum I see no relevance in him doing so...( no I am not homophobic in the slightest ) , I just questioned why he did it ....That post was removed???

I agree Mr Cork
The tone of this forum has changed since I joined
A refreshing post from the Hippy. Lucid appraisal of an improved style and attacking ambition
As an Exile I rely on good factual posts in order to follow the Port.
Even a sense of fun and humour appears to be slowly strangled out
I appreciate the mods have a lot to worry about these days and thank them for their time
Let's all be nice to each other

Jonesy3 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:This is one of the many reasons I very rarely visit this Forum much nowadays
What with most posts turning into slag tests and playground tit for tat it's getting silly now IMO
Is a slag test anything like a covid test? :lol:

Bloody predictive text.....lol.....it was FEST. Not TEST. lol

No good playing countdown on a phone using it when it decides to change letters.

You only get a rash , sore willy and a week off if you have a slag test , not a cough , temperature and two weeks off with covid