Re: Round 4 draw

The trophy's got our name on it.
More seriously though it must be a boost to the squad being lined up to play Watford and possibly Newcastle. Players are going to raise their game in anticipation as they are going to want to be involved. The season has only just begun but already i'm sure we the fans, the board,sponsors and players must be feeling the buzz. Watford can underestimate us at their peril.

Don't want to get too far ahead of myself but this could be a much needed cash windfall if we can get past Watford and then play Newcastle. Probably a good chance of being on tv so that's £125k plus stadium advertising etc. Also we'd get £4+ for every iFollow stream for the game - would anticipate a fair few Geordies would tune in plus our lot. Maybe £200k total windfall.

faerun exile wrote:Don't want to get too far ahead of myself but this could be a much needed cash windfall if we can get past Watford and then play Newcastle. Probably a good chance of being on tv so that's £125k plus stadium advertising etc. Also we'd get £4+ for every iFollow stream for the game - would anticipate a fair few Geordies would tune in plus our lot. Maybe £200k total windfall.
Don’t suppose game will be streamed if it’s on tv! My bad.