Re: News regarding ex County players

halfmoon wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Inniss on the bench for Palace v Man Utd
Have Palace got an injury crisis or something? No offence to the guy - he was ok for a League 2 defender, and only ok - but I never thought in a million years that he’d still break into the Palace team
Not good enough for the County say so many on hear but good enough to get on the bench for Palace. :lol:
Not great on the ground with distribution but I thought totally dominant in the air for us
Albeit he missed, had the guts to volunteer for the pens against Salford not like a few around him..
Unlike the majority on hear thought he was pretty good in a County shirt.
Only 5 players got more votes than him in MOM.

County ranger wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
Have Palace got an injury crisis or something? No offence to the guy - he was ok for a League 2 defender, and only ok - but I never thought in a million years that he’d still break into the Palace team
He will be biting quality tonight!
Think another player came on for us today.
Got done twice I believe? :wink:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County ranger wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
He will be biting quality tonight!
Think another player came on for us today.
Got done twice I believe? :wink:
Oh yes Labs likes a nibble too - I happen to agree with you that Innis was decent for us and would do a job for any L2 side.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
Not good enough for the County say so many on hear but good enough to get on the bench for Palace. :lol:
Not great on the ground with distribution but I thought totally dominant in the air for us
Albeit he missed, had the guts to volunteer for the pens against Salford not like a few around him..
I was a fan of Inniss, prefer him to Howkins.

SULLY34 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
halfmoon wrote:
I was a fan of Inniss, prefer him to Howkins.
Both terrible on the floor but pretty dominant in the air.
Leave all the groundwork to Mickey.

Exile 1976 wrote:Inniss is 6ft 5, he should be bloody 'pretty dominant' in the air.
His problem for us was that he was painfully slow, (the QE2 turned quicker), his distribution was awful and his tackling was clumsy at best.
Good luck to him though, I hope he has a great career, BUT, I don't believe that you thought he was anywhere near Premier League standard.
Not in a million years. :lol: