Re: Save HMP Prescott fc

Trev wrote:Fk em theyare in therefore punishment
Plus 25 years ago the goalie did my knee in it's like porridge they can only play at home :grin:
When it comes to criminality there are two types of people. Those with criminal records and those who didn't get caught. If you take the attitude f@ck 'em to those banged up, perhaps it's not surprising that when they get out they think f@ck you.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Plus 25 years ago the goalie did my knee in it's like porridge they can only play at home :grin:
When it comes to criminality there are two types of people. Those with criminal records and those who didn't get caught. If you take the attitude f@ck 'em to those banged up, perhaps it's not surprising that when they get out they think f@ck you.
Evening Brendan,

Well, that is a sweeping generalisation. Not like you to do that. What about another type of criminal, not the ‘general sort’ that you seem to be referring to. You know the one, the man/woman in the street that has done a wrong that they are sorry for and will one day need to get back in to society. Rehabilitation, yes, definitely.

What about the other type then? The one who shows no remorse, is a psychopath and is completely disinterested in rehab. Child molesters, rapists or others who show no compassion or concern for the victim. Throw away the key, rehab is a waste of time with them. They won’t get a chance to say f@ck you when they get out, ‘cause it ain’t ‘appening. Fred West, Hindley, Brady, Nilsson, Dr Death to name a few.

My point? Before you can be rehabilitated, you need to show compassion and concern for your victims. If you don’t, then .......

pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Evening Brendan,

Well, that is a sweeping generalisation. Not like you to do that. What about another type of criminal, not the ‘general sort’ that you seem to be referring to. You know the one, the man/woman in the street that has done a wrong that they are sorry for and will one day need to get back in to society. Rehabilitation, yes, definitely.

What about the other type then? The one who shows no remorse, is a psychopath and is completely disinterested in rehab. Child molesters, rapists or others who show no compassion or concern for the victim. Throw away the key, rehab is a waste of time with them. They won’t get a chance to say f@ck you when they get out, ‘cause it ain’t ‘appening. Fred West, Hindley, Brady, Nilsson, Dr Death to name a few.

My point? Before you can be rehabilitated, you need to show compassion and concern for your victims. If you don’t, then .......
We're all guilty of something.
Everyone who ever got a job by lying on a cv. Everyone who ever got a mortgage by exaggerating their income. Everyone who ever got paid in cash and didn't declare it to the revenue.
And when it comes monsters, let us not forget Timothy Evans. A man hanged for the murder of his wife and daughter in the 1950's. F@ck him too. And that's okay now, because in the 1960's he received a pardon. You see he didn't do it.
F@ck us?

UPTHEPORT wrote:https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport ... d-playing/

Having refed at Prescoed over the years many times I hope the appeal is successful

They always played in the lowest division do not enter Cup competitions and players always very well behaved when I've refed

The funny thing is when I refed there a guard was playing for them he was always referred to as Mr Johnston

Ball please Mr Johnston on me ead Mr Johnston :lol:
I hope the appeal is successful also. Whilst there are are a handful of prisoners who are serving a natural life tariff, that is they will die in custody, they will not be sent to an open Prison such as Prescoed. This means of course the vast majority will be returned to society eventually to live amongst the rest of us. Have to agree with Stan's point on this; that is if you say F@ck you to those banged up, does it increase the likelihood that they are likely to say F@ck you when they get out, thereby increasing the risk of re-offending.
Also people are sent to prison asa punishment, and not for punished. Appreciate that a times, that is a subtle difference.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Evening Brendan,

We're all guilty of something.
Everyone who ever got a job by lying on a cv. Everyone who ever got a mortgage by exaggerating their income. Everyone who ever got paid in cash and didn't declare it to the revenue.
And when it comes monsters, let us not forget Timothy Evans. A man hanged for the murder of his wife and daughter in the 1950's. F@ck him too. And that's okay now, because in the 1960's he received a pardon. You see he didn't do it.
F@ck us?
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23).

neilcork68 wrote:Here was I thinking I was on a FOOTBALL FORUM.

If you want religion go to a church , mosque, temple , synagogue etc.

FFS can one subject on here stick to the actual topic ??????
I have as much right as anyone else on this forum to give my opinion. Why didn't you complain about all the other posts that have nothing to do with football or Newport County?